Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

72,524 Responses

1. Evaluna says:

@Sherlupe ok….and well it’s nice seeing u again ^.^ a lot of things suuuree have happened XD

2. Sherlupe says:

@Evaluna: I can relate; many things have happened with me as well lol

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

you both r best couple all the time
    🙂

4. Evaluna says:

@Alvy Darkstorm hey!!! it’s been such a loooonnngg time since i’ve seen you!!!! how are you???

5. Evaluna says:

@Sherlupe lcan I ask what things have happened?? well if ya don’t mind answering XD

• Sherlupe says:

@Evaluna: Nah, it’s good. I’m not up for describing the past year or two because of the quantity of events rather than any positives or negatives.

• Sherlupe says:

@Evaluna: (Cont)

I might summarize some things, though, without entering into detail. Relating to this website, I recently had a discussion with an individual about an ultimately pointless topic.

How about you? How have you been lately?

6. Alvy Darkstrom says:

I’m fine @Evaluna….
    wht abut u…?
    also hllw @Sherlupe

7. Marc says:

Any other real werewolves on here?

8. Evaluna says:

@Lupe im just exhausted XD sophomore year is toughhh and now I feel older…because i’m 16 and I feel sad sometimes because I want to go back to VA I just don’t feel good…living here in AL but welll….I remember that we’ve all had our share of pointless convo’s w/ppl on here XD @Alvy thats great that ur doing well!!! 😀

• Sherlupe says:

@Evaluna: Alabama’s pretty, and somewhere in Alabama has this distinct sweet smell lol! I understand that feeling of being away for so long.. living in a new place can’t be terrible, though it can be terrifying. What is there you like about Alabama?

9. mummy says:

hi

im a mummy, i might be a werewolf too but im still all bandaged up

10. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Why u went to Alabama @Evaluna

11. Alvy Darkstrom says:

By the way ,who has fb accounts ?
    @Sherlupe & @Evaluna do u hv ?

12. Alvy Darkstrom says:

i miss my late night chats with u guys also i miss someone else too…but it doesn’t matter anymore maybe
    back then in 2017, everyone had came to this site everyday & talked but all are busy now….. it makes me really sad

13. Alvy Darkstrom says:

has*

14. Alvy Darkstrom says:

come*
    sry mistaken lol….!

15. Henry says:

So I have a question a friend of mine recently found out something that I don’t want her to know and I can’t tell her everything even if I admitted it because other people are apart of the same thing so what should I do try to lie and loose her or tell her the truth

16. Evaluna says:

@Alvy yeaaa I do too XD but it isn’t too late to do it again 🙂 I don’t have fb but i’ve got snap and insta @Sherlupe I honestly can’t find something I like 🙁

17. Alvy Darkstrom says:

[email protected]
    Bt everyone’s busy …..

18. Evaluna says:

@Sherlupe yea….but ig God brought me here for a reason

19. Tia says:

@Lupe, I know I have said this a few times, but since the 3rd of October, I have been having really bad Deja-vu. I knew what was going to happen. And it happen every single day since the 3rd of October. On the 3rd of October I was in Darwin doing a contiki tour. On the day that I was in the bus with other people, the bus over heated and we stop really close to where they filmed Wolf Creek. A hour before that, my phone said it was 4:00pm but it was really 1:00pm. When the bus started going again, we didn’t get to the hotel until 4:00pm. Also one of the days, we nearly hit a wild horse. It felt like I was in a dream the whole time. The day the bus over heated, we was driving to Uluru, from Alice Springs. And then today, I knew what my friend was going to do before she did it… But apart from that, it was a really good trip. If you are 18 to 35 you can also do it. I wish I was still there. o.O Oh and I did the ‘cage of death’. o.O

20. seseseseseseses says:

heyyy

Leave a Reply to ohanzee Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *