Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,228 Responses

1. Conor says:

I’m baaaaack.

2. Dark fang says:

@ Lupe I was talking to you but I got off topic though I would still love to debate with you on a topic of your choice and Maybe set some boundaries because I have a habit of going into a subject deeper than I really need to and fan theory isn’t a site it’s more of a database that gathers fans and their theories and puts them in order from most popular to least popular but don’t get confused because their is a you tube channel called fan theory but they have some cool stuff to.

• Lupe says:

@Dark Fang: Oh! There’s a database? I had no clue lol!

In a debate, keep it simple. One can be deep with single sentences. We may try this method: [insert point here] because [insert reason here]. One should find 3 proofs before sending their message, which is evidence to back their claim. Since debates are different than arguments, it should be a learning experience for both parties.

3. Dark fang says:

@ Connor I wasn’t trying to make you mad I was just trying to invoke debate on the subject. But I find it messed up that you make fun of Luna and her spelling. Especially when you just misspelled 10 things. not to mention the area you put the word there and not I where it says “there made me mad”. But that’s ok, and another thing what makes you think we aren’t clean. that’s like saying you’re ugly with out actually seeing you it’s a false claim with no actual evidence to back it up. So I might suggest that next time you try and make fun of people use actual facts, and maybe not make fun of people on their misspelling when your purposely making the same mistake it doesn’t really help the situation.

4. Dark fang says:

@lupe thanks for the tip

5. Conor says:

I was just making the point I’m out of the pack because I’m conoooorrrrrrrrrr.

6. Norah says:

My brother usually invites friends Over to talk. He locks the door and kicks me out of the house so i cant hear what he’s saying. A usual brothly thing to do. I somehow managed to sneak in side and heard my brother and his frends talking about werewolves and how there going to go out and kill. I have no idea what there up to or if there werewolves. If they are how do i stay safe from them?

7. Norah says:

I also have 2 brothers and a younger and older sister

Leave a Reply to Lupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *