Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

72,540 Responses

1. Evaluna says:

@EmCWolf yeaaa it was alright…..but its gonna take a long time to adjust to life here 🙁

2. Maloki says:

What’s it take to become a werewolf?

• Luna says:

Well some are born and others are bitten. TBH I don’t know about bitten but, for me it’s….ok……

3. Luna says:

Hi, I am new to this chat room. So are they any Hybrids here?

4. Luna says:

You see the only reason I am asking is because I am a hybrid. I just wanted to know if there was any other hybrid out there besides me. I have to go my pack needs me.

5. Lav says:

Whatttt werewolves exist?! Ok thats cool! Do they like have mates and stuff? Are all whattpad stories True? Do you live in packs? Do you have an Alpha? How is beeing an Alpha? Are all alphas males? How do you Know when you found your Mate? Do you shift whenever you want or is it the Moon? Are there more species of werewolves? How do you become one? I think it would be so amazing that there is a posibility that a person can transform in to a Wolf. Btw are you like the twilling version or more like Van Helsing version with Hugh Jackman?
    I Hope its the Van Helsing version couse that black Wolf was Hot as hell. I mean did you see that hair and furr? It looks so softt i Just wanna cudle with him and sleep with that kind of wolf

Leave a Reply to That One Werewolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *