Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

72,354 Responses

1. Ti says:

Much appreciated anonymous. Blackburn is only 20 minutes from me and probably closer then reddish.

Do your friends have a group who hang out etc are they shape shifters or just into the supernatural side of things, I’m new to all this but could do with some real guidance and knowledge.

2. Predaking says:

Hello I used to come to this site a while back

3. hey i like to be a vampire

4. Anonymous says:

To Ti my friends in Blackburn are werewolves along with myself so as to joining their pack you would have to be a werewolf but if you are just a shifter than the closest one is reddish so if your a werewolf we can definitely get you the connections and contacts you need but if your just a shifter and you wanna join the group in reddish it’s definitely a good group and the closest to you

• Ti says:

Thanks anonymous, I will take on board what you have said.

To be totally honest, I’m not 100percent sure what I am, as I haven’t had a full body shift since I was a young teen, nowadays it’s mostly facial shifts only, most recently I had my own place and had the urge to look in the mirror, I was hot and sweating, my nose was flairing, my lower jaw was more pronounced and sticking forward, my upper lip changed shape, my teeth were all sharp but still only small and both my eyebrows were more pronounced. And it sounds weird but I was aggressively giggling to my self, as I saw my facial features changing. I’ve got to be honest I have nether felt so great and full of pure agression, really excited and loads of adrenaline ( I must stress the only change I noticed was facial differences and knot anything on my body)

I do have as said a thew memorys as a young teen but it’s really muddled up memory wise, I do remember waking up in bed a thew times and not being able to move my legs as they were much longer then normal and being in real pain.

I have to be 100percent honest with you anonymous, I believe I may be a targeted individual IE gangstalked and I believe the fact I’m a shifter is the reason for this ( I hope this doesn’t put you off possibly meeting up ) I just need guidance even now writing this I feel a longing to be with others like me. Cheers man hope to hear back from you

• Ti says:

On a second note anonymous, I won’t and can’t expect my situation to compromise yourself or anyone else ( as mentioned with the harrassement etc) I don’t no what you of it, if anything at all. Hope to hear back from you

5. Wolfy says:

@Ti hi welcome to the chat I recommend not going to the place that anonymous said you don’t know what it could be like just don’t go places people on the internet tell you to go
    Also three questions:
    1. When you say shape-shifters that covers a wide variety of different species so I’m assuming you mean werewolves
    2. Why do you need a pack/group because you should already have someone in your family that’s a werewolf because how would you get the gene otherwise.
    3. You can ask your questions to me if you want and i’ll Try and answer them best I can.

6. Ti says:

Thanks Wolfy for your reply, I understand the concerns with meeting up on the internet etc

But I do feel it’s something I have Todo

I believe I’m a genetic werewolf

The only family I know of (not a parent) who could be a shifter is possibly a cayote, wolf or similar, as i have an old memory of the person being in my room, and saying this is what we do and shifting into the above although they were cayote/wolf looking but on all fours and not bipedal as I think I am. But they live at the other end of the country. Thanks for your reply Wolfy

7. Ti says:

Thanks Wolfy for your reply, I understand the concerns with meeting up on the internet etc

But I do feel it’s something I need todo

The only family I know of (not a parent) who could be a shifter is possibly a cayote, wolf or similar, as i have an old memory of the person being in my room, and saying this is what we do and shifting into the above although they were cayote/wolf looking but on all fours and not bipedal as I think I am. But they live at the other end of the country. Thanks for your reply Wolfy

8. Ti says:

But I do feel it’s something I need todo

The only family I know of (not a parent) who could be a shifter is possibly a cayote, wolf or similar, as i have an old memory of the person being in my room, and saying this is what we do and shifting into the above although they were cayote/wolf looking but on all fours and not bipedal as I think I am. But they live at the other end of the country. Thanks for your reply Wolfy this site is pretty good.

9. Ti says:

@wolfy yeah I do have a thew questions, do you know if werewolf councils exist, are you a werewolf or shifter yourself and what is the life expectancy of a werewolf, does it depend on pack, how many times you shit and obviously life styke. I’ve read so many different things about being immortal or living 2/3 hundred years. Also what’s your thoughts on reptilians, sorry for all the questions .

10. Wolfy says:

@ti I have heard some other person talk about councils but I haven’t seen one myself and yes I am a werewolf.
    The life expectancy of a werewolf is just the same is a human also i don’t know what you mean by reptilians.

11. Ti says:

@wolfy are you in a pack yourself ( I feel the need to talk to my family member who shifted in front of me but I don’t know if I’ll get any truth) are there strict rules within a pack

And as for reptilians, I mean lizard beings who shapeshift, was wondering if anyone on hear had any experience with them.

Leave a Reply to Sky Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *