Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,814 Responses

1. Lupe says:

Actually, nvm. My email isn’t open cause I don’t know you well enough (don’t mean to sound rude with this message, knowing I just sent my email. I mean nothing wrong by saying this). Whatever you wish to say, you can feel comfortable sending it here. ^.^ No one’s gonna judge you here, it’s also not active enough to leave an impact if you send a message. Just one thing, if there’s personal information, don’t send it.

2. TWolf says:

No prob, fully understand.

This may not have anything to do with what we had discussed, earlier, but here we go.

I had a nap earlier today, and as I slowly slipped into the pre-dream daze, I saw a grey wolf sitting a few yards from me. We just stared at one another, then as I briefly looked away and blinked, I opened my eyes suddenly I was the wolf.
    I trotted around getting used to the body, when I started to feel hungry. I went over to the alpha, and kicked his face, as did 2 or 3 wolves, hoping he’d decide to hunt. He trotted ahead of us, and we knew he was bringing us hunting.
    The next thing I knew, I was crouched low to the ground beside a tree not ten feet from an elk we found. One of the other betas leaped from the side, and the elk took off. I started running behind it. (I was still conscious, but I noticed that as I was running, I started moving my abdominals in response to the running, that crunch movement I mentioned in a previous post). I nipped at the elk’s achilles, and we finally brought it down. The rest of us backed off as the alpha was taking his fill. When the was done, the rest of us moved in.
    As I finished, I took a piece down towards a den, where inside,the Alpha female was lying down feeding a few pups. I dropped the meat and turned away.

Crazy dream.

3. TWolf says:

licked the alpha’s face, not kicked LOL

4. Lupe says:

Dang, those are some bada*s betas lmao

5. Lupe says:

Kickin the Alpha XD

Come to think of it, that’s a bada*s Alpha if he can go hunting after being kicked 3-4 times lol (jk)

• TWolf says:

LOL awkward typo.

I don’t know if dreams and meditation are the same to what you suggested to try regarding instincts. I can focus on these, but if you can suggest maybe a book, or website so that I can find a bit more info, that would be optimal. I don’t want to keep listing experiences on here at the risk of sounding even a little bit annoying.

Thanks again for all your help with this. I know a little more that I started out with, which is all I can ask for.

6. Lupe says:

Ah.. dreams and meditation are two different things. Here’s a website describing how to meditate lol

https ://www. mindful. org/how-to-meditate/

(Take out the spaces)

Nah, you’re good. That was an interesting dream tbh.

Leave a Reply to Legions Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *