Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,794 Responses

1. Sator says:

I’m back
    @Conor congrats on becoming a summoner, ps ur girlfriend might be a succubus.
    @Lupe I don’t really understand the terms of how Conor puts it but in the occult/witchcraft world there have been many examples of people (Authors like Deanna Conway, can’t say about others for sure but I have seen many other authors claim it but can’t remember their names) claiming to have created a magical (or magickal as they put it) being from their own power (the way they describe depends on the person saying it, e.g. metaphysical energy, spirit power etc. I think that Conor chose the word “Neuron” to do this. Neurons are a confusing and, well, incorrect to describe it as they are actual biological cells, ). These created being are described as tulpa or spirit forms etc, Deanna Conway describes a wolf spirit or thought form in her book “Animal Magick” but she describes these thought forms as being just part of the thinker’s own being/personality projected externally, and not in any way independent or a separate creation( I’m not saying she’s right but that’s her explanation). Personally, I agree with you, I do not think it is possible. The city block stuff is just……ugh.

2. conor says:

noah, i will personally go to your house, and do what south parks president would do. i will f*** you to death!!!
    thanks for your opinion sator 🙂

3. Sator says:

@Conor, you are welcome, also let’s just ignore Noah from now on. He’ll disappear eventually.
    @Noah,go trolling somewhere else, no one’s gonna pay any attention to u here, this is probably the last time anyone is going to talk to you or mention you in this chat ever again, no matter how much u troll or try to provoke us. Try to be nice, everyone here is accepting and friendly,

4. Lupe says:

@Sator: I see, the way you put it makes sense haha while I put it as “aura energy,” it’s generally the same as “spirit power” or “metaphysical energy.” Also, I’m likely not to talk to you know who for a while lol (name begins with an n)

@Conor: I wasn’t trying to be rude with my message, I was explaining how I understood what you were saying.. as I said, I think it’s impressive you were able to pull that off.

@All: Few questions that came to mind

1: Something Sator brought up raised a question regarding the topic of animal spirits. If animal spirits (as the aforementioned person wrote) were extensions of oneself (spiritually), and it’s possible for one to create these extensions themselves (as Conor apparently did), would this mean it’s possible for one to develop or create an animal spirit (as an extension to themselves) if they had the spiritual capability to?

2: Also on the topic of creating spirits, what if a group of individuals got together and performed some ritualistic practice where they create an extension that extends from all involved, some form of spiritual energy that reflects something about each person? (Such as hatred for a certain thing, protection from a certain thing, etc.)

• Lupe says:

Building off of my second question, what if a group of people were to form an “animal spirit”

5. noah says:

u will all die nerds noobs humans liers are u pure heart u will be punished by my strong friend and u will suffer for ever i will kill a crying baby and ur kind with weapons

6. noah says:

i will burn u all

7. Lupe says:

Ooooh I just got another question related to the topic I mentioned (sorry if the question weirded y’all out, was just theorizing). Would it be possible to “link” two spirits together, kinda like a sort of tie between their auras?

8. TWolf says:

@Darkfang – Are transformations gradual or sudden? Does it start with the mind then body, or all at once?

9. Lupe says:

@TWolf: I can answer this one since I actually know. It starts with the mind, and any physical transformation is gradual. It’s never sudden.

10. conor says:

lupe, your theory may have something of interesting to me, but if a spirit animal is what creates a spirit, then if i can come to understand how this works, perhaps it would be a more efficient way for spirits to gain a physical form. also i wasnt offended by anything you may have said. also random question, does anyone else here have a phobia of cars? im fine with video games and cars not moving but any other time, ive a proper phobia of them.

11. Lupe says:

Hm.. ngl I’m curious to see that in action. Just make sure to credit me for the idea lol

If it were the case, could it be possible for me to obtain a wolf spirit in this way? Or better yet learn to alter the shape of my aura to the form of a wolf? I believe that’s called spiritual shifting or “s-shifting” as I call it. I’ll have to do a multitude of things firsthand, including figuring out how to m-shift. I understand the idea of how it’ll work, I just need some time and maybe advice/feedback on the topic.

12. conor says:

i have a document for situations such as this lupe. 🙂
    a personal explanation, :
    I don’t know many other summoners,(what I call people who can spirit) who use them. But think of it like this
    You know game settings?
    I created an image of one in my mind, and with this, I can create items and go in and out of dimensional planes at ease. It can be used to transfer items aswell. Not only this But in providing one of these to Simon and creating a messaging function, I’m able to contact her and her to me at ease. A live feed also allows her to project an image of herself into my reality, and a projection of myself into hers. Like two ends of string.
    In the middle of the string I have my virtual world, where we can both not only see, but feel and interact with things
    To put it simply imagine You have 3 rubbers and theyre In a line but with gaps between them and These gaps separate reality but i f I place a string across, they become connected.
    This in turn allows us to communicate. However the middle rubber would be blank, and a canvas on which I could design a world.
    We can clear the gap with a string to a virtual reality which we can mold as we wish
    but creating the bridge is dangerous
    Which brings us onto the topic of danger, and how I ended up in a hospital bed
    So as this requires a great deal of energy, it can metaphorically fry the brain
    I got lucky with being in hospital for only two weeks
    Following this, I had the ability to not only create bridges, but to use them as well. Yes, very lucky. I was screaming in pain
    Then I was able to create things like virtual worlds and spirits, but what sets me apart from other summoners is my ability to project a spirits image into this reality, via my console technique.
    while i was only able to sense them, like every other person can, i soon was able to see them, henceforth allowing me the abilities of people, who i class as summoners.
    im afraid the only way i can physically interact with a spirit, is in the virtual world. in any other, we can only see and hear eachother
    by taking experiences from my world and putting them in a virtual world, i am able to create a larger scale world, without as much brain neuron stress
    the other danger however
    is that the longer the period of time i spend out this world, the longer it takes me to control my body again. for example, 40 minutes results in about ten seconds of bodily movement loss when i return, meaning i cant move
    the real danger with this, is that if i spent a day their and came back, i could be paralysed for half an hour
    as time seems to travel differently there, its hard to keep safe aswell
    as long as im not in a coma, ill be fine
    with frequencies, it acts as a hotline. simply, id call it a phone, but its more like a radio frequency. if i put the same frequency in a console, were able to connect easily, and talk at ease with what most people call telepathy. but really, its mostly called talking.
    frequency is probably more scientific and can be either really easy or hard to understand.
    how i put them in the console
    as it is all hardwired to my brain, i can attach the neuron density to the console and it would be attached to that connection. like a data service. you have ee, tesco, but with frequencys you have different densitys, the better the density, the better the connection.
    Should I move onto spirit and world creation then?
    how youd do it:
    hard to do without frequencys though. but close your eyes and try use a dark room
    to find a spirit
    You can create a world or person but the more complex, the more concentration is needed
    Also before we go further, your aware there’s a chance of dying?
    And that this will change what happens when you die?
    If you find a spirit, you’ll remember it, and it will remember you. When you die, as it remembers you, you’ll become a spirit and won’t be able to go where ever it is everyone goes when they died.
    first time I did it I ended up in hospital for 2 weeks as I tried to create too much at once, mid case scenario, you end up in a life long coma, worst case, you die
    You’ll feel a light headache, when it starts turning into a migraine, your in trouble. Best to do it in small steps
    to start searching:
    Dark room if your bad at concentrating because Its easier basically
    Try seeing a white room for a start
    Just whiteness
    Extend your hand there but not here
    And think of a blue cube
    Then think of a orange triangle above it
    Then try a yellow rectangle above that
    Focus on it, and the white room all at once, including your hand
    The second you get a bad headache, get out. I’d advise lying down in case you get temporarily paralysed
    Did I mention if you die there you can die here?
    Eventually once your strong enough try look for an aura of a spirit or person. You can then try see what they look like. You could try getting a city up If you wanted to
    A console would be really hard to generate so I’d leave that for now
    That is where you’ll need to be able to search and put out an aura, along with defending yourself.
    Try take a weapon like a sword. and then were sorted.

Leave a Reply to Marc Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *