Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,194 Responses

1. ohanzee says:

@Luna the truth tho I’ve been scientifically dead 7x.
    So no offense no matter what either one of your parents do its nothing new to me. Only thing I do ask tho from them is it your parents do kill me do something new and stylish not something that is just boring (burning to death,sliced to death,smashed to death, stop breathing in sleep, gullotine,pulled part by horse.) Not to freak you out its just not in my nature to be afraid of demons,death, or angels. Only thing that truly scares me is looking everyone again.
    Also not trying to pry but has Lucifer said anything about someone let’s say 200-1400 years ago try to throw him over?

2. Lupe says:

I think lupe went easy on you. He didn’t mention the sa.tanic stuff and the magic stuff. He only mentioned the werewolf stuff. Don’t you find that odd? He’s not gone forever, only until late september. His point might have been to think about everything, not just werewolves, in terms of reality. Also your still acting like children. Don’t any of you find Ohanzee’s story a little over the top? And is eve.ryone who th.ey say they are? Also, your responding to him after he said it wouldn’t matter. Maybe gr.owing up doesn’t mean getting “dark” with the ro.leplays, but stopping this silly childi.sh stuff?

• Lupe says:

The fact that I talked about myself in 3rd person proves I was intending to reply using another account. I was intending to utilize secrecy. O well, habit caused me to type that account and email XD the message still applies nonetheless.

• hello dose anyone know a little more werewolf witch trails, I do like werewolf I guses I want where they stander on food chain kind thing, I do like watch films but could find any books on them,( I only know the werewolf of frever swamp , werewolf skin the wevewolf in living room the twist tree logan, this may not best choce for it but I did use read them when I was young I did had relace them they taken away from me I I just don’t let anyone down if I sound , it may not best but I did love those books after they taken from me I was very hurt it, I did have job to find other werewolf books, someone did said vampire werewolf witch but I got inpress I was not big deal that why I am ask where werewolfs stand on food chain kind thing, I did chose werewolf books I knew the most but keep on replace them I got the werewolf from fewer swamp reprint for horrorland there a villge when grey wovles and werewolf live each other I know it fiction but I guses that me as a person, well if anyone know more werewolf witch trails I guses I could know more on werewolf I don’t get chage to reread them I had a lot to deal with if anyone want look werewolf vilge you want books one day in horrorland or book 5 of horrorland series , I do know this not evetyone cup of tea there prop better werewolf books out there or wolf island by Darren shan but this me as a person. iknow I don’t matter to other people it just I have real job with people I just want make mess with anyone,

3. ohanzee says:

@Lupe i have severe sleep insomia and stop breathing for periods of time while sleeping…
    Thart is where the 7x came from. and another thing who are u????

4. Conor says:

Uh oh… someone’s in trouble

5. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: What do you mean by that question? Also, I’m referring to the insanity that is your story combined into one. It’s worse than Evaluna’s story about a secret magical werewolf kingdom with elite werewolves protecting themselves from hu.nters. In fact, it’s worse than Noah’s story of the flying magical spoon that pro.tects him from vampires. XD In this case, you’re some super overpowered minion of Sata.n who has the ability to reincarnate himself. There are issues with reincarnation in a biblical world, which I won’t go over just yet.

6. Conor says:

And we go off with another lecture…
    Oh wait, that’s the first one in a series *moaning sounds
    *dies of boredom

7. Lupe says:

I have no need to lecture you. Instead, I inform those inclined to read what I say of my own opinion. What someone says is a resource in itself, as long as one gives credit to the one who says it. This doesn’t make anyone here an expert on the “supernatural;” instead, it means we must build ourself to a greater understanding of it.

I have said all the information required to discover the truth. If anyone is inclined to learn more about actual supernatural beings, search the past comments and discover what I’m saying. With countless debates about varying topics, you have the freedom to form your own opinion – just as you do to disagree. However, I advise caution in this since close-mindedness can become a hinderance towards learning the actual truth.

What does this say about listening to what I’m saying? Is it boring because it doesn’t fit a quick explanation of something one agrees with? Or is it boring because it’s drawn out over a lengthy response? Perhaps it’s repetitive? Perhaps there is something to learn in the boring, repetitive, long, and disagreeing post or comment? This is why I send them.

8. Tia says:

@Lupe, last time I message LeeAnn was back in 2012. Also, I have been doing this tour thing called Contiki. I am going to NZ in November. I want to go to more places next year, where do you think I should go? 😀 Also I am going good. I love working at the camel farm. 🙂

• Lupe says:

@Tia: So sorry to ask this of you. Are you still able to contact her, or has she blocked you? (Or has she gone offline on every account?)

• Lupe says:

Also, I’m glad you’re doing well! ^.^ you should visit Niagara Falls or the Egyptian Pyramids. Those would be great places to visit. I’m curious, what do you do at the camel farm?

9. Luna says:

Good to know. And um no I don’t think my dad mentioned anything like that, why? Also Lupe great to have you back. Conner any questions you have about the pack you can ask me or any other member, did I mention that you are in? Welcome to the Rose Gang pack.

10. Conor says:

And do you remember me saying I don’t think I’m a werewolf Luna?

Leave a Reply to Lupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *