Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,690 Responses

1. Jäger says:

@Sator so my opinion on your first question is that they might do but only in wolf form and my opinion on the second question is a little bit longer so i did a bit of research to see if werewolves are half human/half wolf, human sub species or a separate species altogether but non of them come to a conclusive answer so i would say that it probably be partly cannibalism since werewolves are not fully human.

2. Ohanzee says:

Wow so many old faces on here

3. Jäger says:

@Ohanzee hi how are you long time no see 🙂

4. Ella says:

You really need to check this out!

5. Lupe says:

Werewolves, though not always seen as human in folklore and stories, always use a human form. This would cause me to suspect, at least, that a werewolf uses a human form as a base form. If you’d ask me, I’m obliged to say, yes it is cannibalism. I’m also obliged to argue that truth is better than a white lie. I do agree that Sator’s idea is a good one. I know it’s a bit late but another method is to say what the person would expect. If you know them well enough, you’d know what they’d expect from you. You could use this to your advantage. Imo however, I’m still obliged to defend honesty as a valuable asset in a friendship.

6. Sator says:

@Lupe, @Jäger, very interesting, I agree with both of you, to me personally, a werewolf eating human sounds less repulsive than human eating human even though they are both cannibalism, it’s just kind of accepted or even expected in society that a werewolf can/may eat people, maybe this is because of stories like little red riding hood?(not a werewolf but close enough). Anyways, I really appreciate you both taking the time to answer my questions 🙂
    @Ella Don’t leave us hanging, what do we need to check out?

7. Dark fang says:

@ jager sorry I’ve been held up with helping some friends of mine and work got hepatic and then a member of my family died so I was dealing with that still am a little actually anyway I don’t know how to put it on dashboard but my name on their is Dark Fang#1541 if you still wanna join jus message me and I’ll get you into a couple of groups I’m in as well my groups not very big and doesn’t post much but it’s a great resource

8. Jäger says:

@sator its fine i would be happy to try and help you answer any other questions you may have 🙂
    @lupe hi how have you been?
    @dark fang i might check it out

9. Dark fang says:

@ sator while I know this is late I would like to put in my opinion on your previous question of if it is cannibalism if a werewolf eats a human. So I find that a werewolf isn’t quite a subspecies or a half species I would place werewolves somewhere in between because we aren’t a lower form of life in comparison to a regular person and are capable of everything a regular person is and while I place us in between I also wouldn’t say we are our own species because of everything we share with the average person such as our human form, intelligence, emotion, and living styles their for I would consider it to be cannibalism wether we are in wolf or human for because of all we share with them and also because we spend a good amount of time in regular human form

10. Sator says:

No time is too late, Thank you Dark Fang! I am happy to conclude that the general consensus is that it is cannibalism.

11. Dark fang says:

@sator no problem hope it helped you understand better

@Lupe thanks for the agreement post glad you liked it

12. Lupe says:

@Dark Fang: Np ^.^ honestly it seemed far better than the answer I gave. 🙂

13. ohanzee says:

@Lupe is it a gift or a cursed sewing how people did in your family

14. ohanzee says:

Reason I’m asking is because it’s heriditary in my family

15. Lupe says:

@Ohanzee: Wdym? If you’re referring to the supernatural phenomenon to “witness” how an ancestor died as if you were there, I’d refer to that as an ability or sense imo. I wouldn’t refer to it as either curse or gift.

Leave a Reply to Luna Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *