Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,973 Responses

1. Lupe says:

@Conor: @Spencer: hope I wasn’t being weird or stupid or anything.. sorry if I was.. >~<

I’m honestly ignoring this cause I’m waiting for some valid and intelligent discussion rather than this lol

2. America says:

I know ur secret fear

3. Spencer says:

Surprise, surprise. Another troll. Wow. Didn’t see that coming.

4. Dude says:

U know the more u say that the more i want u to see me face to face and see how angry i can get

5. Lupe says:

.. I’m gonna back up now, I don’t wanna troll or anything >~< this is giving me anxiety.. I wish this were a place where we didn’t have so many trolls..

6. Lupe says:

Hope I never seemed like a troll.. I’ll work on it if I seemed like I was trolling or something. I mean, I know I wasn’t trolling, but still.. wish I didn’t worry like heck about everything.

@Spencer: That sarcasm is uncanny XD

7. WarewolfGuy says:

I wanna be a warewolf before halloween can someone help me transform into a warewolf?!

8. Midnight says:

we might, but we would NOT recommend putting your life on it, though. Werewolf transformation is not for the faint of heart. you have to endure the pain of every bone in your body, breaking in rapid succession, then reforming into a new shape, and your muscles tearing and reforming over the bones. It is PAINFUL! We highly suggest that you make sure that you want us to turn you in a werewolf before we do,

By the way, i am a dew werewolf (meaning I can talk to him in my head.), and my werewolf LOVES to use the word “we” instead of I.

Leave a Reply to naomi Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *