Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,541 Responses

1. Jäger says:

@lupe what I should have started with when asking tell you about Celtic languages is. is there anything you want to know?
    @dark fang I’m just curious but what is the server called?

2. Conor says:

Me:
    Anyone listening
    Everyone else:
    Ignores me
    Me:
    Welp

3. Moon Fang says:

hey guys is any werewolf here. If yes can u plz tell me how to become one?

• Tia says:

It has been 9 years, since I found this site. O.o I hope everyone is alright and is following the rules. Also, I lost my job. They could only have 8 people working there, so they had to let me go. :'(

4. Amanda says:

Hey, would someone be able to answer me this about werewolfs?
    what all should i do and what all would happen if my friend started her first shift one night while staying over at my place? we share my bed when she stays over, and assuming she went to bed that night?

5. Dark fang says:

@ jagar its called wolves of honor

6. Lupe says:

@Jäger: Hm.. honestly I’m not sure lol, what’s the history behind each language?

@Werewolf Conversation:

– Amanda, Nothing much should happen if it’s what I’m thinking of. If so, it would seem kinda odd and strange but nothing much would happen. The vagueness is to allow room for interpretation.

– Moon Fang, Tricky one to answer, especially given that intro. Regardless of if one is a werewolf or not, I’m sure the truth remains the same so I’ll answer it myself. My answer is: Bleh.

@Tia: Aw that’s awful! 🙁 It’s been 3 full years since I joined.

Leave a Reply to Lupe Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *