Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

74,329 Responses

1. love says:

I believe so, yes

2. love says:

Yes I believe so

3. Lupe says:

Define real werewolf..

4. Lupe says:

Sure, I’ll check out uwu lol

5. love says:

did you see it

6. Goldie says:

Jesus christ this place is still alive? I haven’t been here since 2012 holy hell

7. Confused says:

Not sure if anyone will actually respond, but I’m just looking into werewolves and whether or not they exist. I’ve recently become interested for let’s just say personal reasons and will be really grateful for any information, no matter how basic xx

8. Lupe says:

@Confused: One word: therian.

@Goldie: that’s my fault tbh lmao

@Love: Not yet

9. mills says:

Can a beta bite and turn a human into a werewolf ? x

10. Lupe says:

@Mills: Negative. Bites don’t work. The best you’ll do is cause bleeding lol

11. Confused says:

I’m probably about to sound really dumb, but what’s a therian? 😐

12. Lupe says:

Don’t be ashamed ^^’ everyone talks about physical transformation, so this topic isn’t really discussed often. Pardon me if the idea weirds you out.. it’s not the most likable answer, but it’s the easiest to find evidence for when it comes to whether “werewolves” exist.

Commonly, you hear about werewolves being referred to in the sense of physical transformation. I’d like to expand on that for you.. werewolf merely means: man-wolf. Anything that involves either change or attributes to both man and Wolf can be considered a “werewolf.”

While ideas like “Lycanthropes” refer to a physical transformation, “Therianthropes,” or Therians for short, refer to a mental or spiritual transformation. It’s not as glamorous to see werewolves as a human with wolf-like instincts, but therians are just as much werewolves as lycans are.

The way it works is also a bit different. I’ve heard from Therians that you don’t easily change to and from that wolf frame of mind. Rather, some say it’s a permanent change ^^’ I’d argue otherwise, but that’s not important.

Many therians mention a “wall” in their mind when they meditate. This wall has a gate of sorts that separates our logical human mind from our animal side. The premise of therianthropy is allowing this gate to open, allowing one to become more in tune with their animal nature. (Or so)

There is more to it.. some people mention a “connection” of sorts with an animal, which means therians can be any species, including wolf. Others tie the idea of one’s soul being connected to, or being the soul of some animal.

I don’t have much experience on the topic, and I apologize if this weirds you out or sounds uncool compared to other things on this site ^^’ as far as my own experience goes, I’ve managed to reach that wall, but I have yet to open it.. although, I have sometimes felt myself “phantom shifting,” which is to mean transforming or feeling as if I have certain animal features, when I don’t actually transform. (Some therians claim to feel tails or ears sometimes, much like if you were to be missing a limb or something, etc)

Clinical lycanthropy is similar, in that both are mental. However, therianthropy differs in that it’s not a mental disorder, it’s controlled, and often people may be therians without ever knowing.

• Keiran says:

Hi I’d rather not share my name but recently I’ve lost control of my abilities I’ve been getting a lot more angry I’ve accidentally broken things realy easily and I don’t know how to stop it pls can you help I’m asking you because by looking at your comments it looks like you know what your talking about the only complication is that I’m a were hyena

13. Keiran says:

What should I do

14. How can I turn into a human werewolf in real life

15. Claws says:

People be sending messages like it’s google or smth, lol

16. Lupe says:

(Btw I’m replying to each of you. Sorry for the block of text ^^’ if you wanna see my response to your message, you can search through for my @ to you. Thanks, hope I was able to answer your questions)

@Claws: Lol yeah, but then again I’m like Wikipedia XD I usually have an answer, but also have a lot of meaningless information too. I’ll do my best to answer tho

@John: Normally, I’d say it’s not possible. If you’re trying to physically transform, it’s likely that you’re gonna reach a dead end.. you can’t make your body do something it wasn’t designed to do in the first place (if it is designed to transform, you’ll likely know and can figure it out). There have been theories that virtually anyone can become a Therian (mental transformation), but I don’t have enough evidence for that. What makes you want to be a werewolf irl?

@Keiran: The complication shouldn’t be too much of an issue ^^’ the concept should be versatile with any species, really.. I’m not sure if I’d call it an “ability” unless you’re physically changing. Let’s imagine it like a door for a moment.. normally when we “change,” we let the door open. With mental transformation, the door is usually left a crack open. I’m assuming the same goes for physical transformation, if it exists. There might be issues that arise, and because of this, that “animal side” on the other side of the door becomes restless and difficult to control. Anger is a common result, along with restlessness and sudden uncontrolled actions. Does this seem familiar?

Usually, this happens when that metaphorical door is slammed open rather than left at a crack, or perhaps the door hasn’t been used in a while and closes. This implies an imbalance in oneself. I would meditate and try to find this balance, whatever this means for you. Remember, it’s not completely about control.. rational thought with the wild flowing (reasonably) is a good way to balance between animal (wild) and human (rationale).

That might be confusing ^^’ I explain better with metaphors, but let me know if I need to rephrase it better. If anyone has any input, feel free to correct me or add to my thoughts.

17. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Hlw, guys

18. love says:

sorry I haven’t been here in awhile. I had went through spring break so I couldn’t be on the computer. I binge watched anime all day and went on a roller coaster that made me almost die.

Leave a Reply to White Werewolf Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *