Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

73,884 Responses

• Mariah says:

Hey I need one of you guys to meet me at randallstown md in rolling rd preferably an alpha because I need to be bitten so I can escape this terrible human life for a little bit

1. Mariah says:

Hey I need one of you guys to meet me at randallstown md in rolling rd preferably an alpha because I need to be bitten so I can escape this terrible human life for a little bit

2. Lupe says:

Hah, yes we’re talking about “stuff” lmao

@Mariah: For future reference, don’t do this. Sending out your personal info online is not only dangerous, it’s stupid. Regardless how rude I am, it’s the truth. No one sane is gonna come there, and besides, now that’s on the internet forever. It was very dumb to send. I really hope no one goes there, for your own sake..

3. Lupe says:

@Sator: Welcome back

4. Spencer says:

Is it okay to hold my anger in? I really want to scream and yell and break everything in sight. But I know if I do, then my life would fall apart and everyone would hate me. BUT, if I don’t, then I scared that when I transform, anger will cloud his mind and he might kill…

5. Spencer says:

And then there’s also the fact that, I bottle my emotions in almost 24/7. On the outside, it look ps like I’m perfectly fine. On the inside, I am a monster, ready to eat everything and leave nothing.

6. Lupe says:

@Spencer: You need a way to use this anger in a healthy way, much like something constructive. Have you tried sports?

7. Spencer says:

I’m trying out for track in spring; for now I’m in athletics

8. Spencer says:

And I’m in band and theatre, so
    Mental Anger: Theatre
    Breathing Anger: Band
    Physical Anger: Athletics

9. Spencer says:

Thanks, @Lupe

10. Evaluna says:

@Lupe hello ^^ and hello to u all new peeps

11. conor says:

everyone i have the answer to our issues

12. Spencer says:

I want to eat my coach.

13. Lupe says:

@Evaluna: Hey! Welcome back to the chat ^.^

@Spencer: No eating coaches. Coaches are friends, not food lol

@Conor: What is it? According to the world’s smartest AI, the answer to all of life’s questions is 42.

14. Spencer says:

Who am I allowed to eat?

15. Noah the famous says:

By the way I know u have 2 weaknesses I’m not afraid of u I could poke ur eyes out even if u did bite I wouldn’t care

16. Noahthefamous says:

Because I’m tough as hell

17. Jäger says:

Hi guys it’s been a while how’s everyone?
    @lupe Still see your dealing with the constant influx of new people and Noah lmao

18. Spencer says:

Is this normal? My friend has some dogs, and they are always around me. They do go to others sometimes, but they always come when I call them over. When other people try, they usually don’t. And whenever I growl, bark, or whine around them, they do the same. Is that normal for werewolves?

19. Spencer says:

Oh and Noah: DO NOT CARE. AT ALL.

Leave a Reply to ilovewolfies69 Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *