Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

74,087 Responses

1. Lupe says:

Ok, I see..

In other words, hope everyone is doing alright, hope your arm heals. I’ll catch y’all later..

2. Spencer says:

@Predaking bit skeptical of that ‘dragon magic’, just doesn’t seem real. But who am I kidding. Just a few months ago I believed humans and animals were the only beings out there. I didn’t even think I was one of those creatures.
    @Lupe ok so, in the middle of the night, I has a…vision, kind of. It wasn’t anything big, but it was the first I’ve had in a long while. I didn’t get it all down, but I remember most of it. Someone was talking to me, and I wrote down what I remembered.
    “You’ve grown today not just as a person, but as a being. Through strength. Through humility. Through kindness. Through boldness and bravery. Through knowledge. And most importantly, through respect for yourself and others.”
    There’s more, but that’s all I can remember for now. After the…man, I believe, said that, he used an branding iron on me and left a steaming mark of something that cut into my skin. The burn was deep, and I was in pain for a while, but that’s all I can remember. Not the mark, not the face, not the words. I’m sorry if this doesn’t help, but that’s all I can remember right now. And thank you for the aural notes. I’ll make sure the notes are saved.

• Lupe says:

@Spencer: Firstly, you sure it wasn’t just a weird dream? Lol cause those do happen. How did you know it was a vision? lol

That is a very interesting experience, not really sure what it means. Perhaps you’re entering a stage in your life where you will mature, or will achieve something? As for whether it’s a premonition, I have no clue lol

It’s no problem haha, glad I could share! Actually, those are based on the notes I’ve taken, which actually have sources and goes more in depth on everything. I was actually planning to share that sometime in the future, or perhaps I could just share the sources for you to conduct personal research if you’re interested?

Oh, and one thing.. be careful. It’s one thing to identify with another species, and it’s another to neglect your humanity. Not saying you’re doing this, but I wouldn’t separate “werewolves” from “humans.”

3. Predaking says:

@Spencer: all magic ive come across is skeptical even the good kind and sometimes all types backfire, even to the ones with most experience anyways i am not the best at explaining anything so most of what i say is skeptical, but dragon magic is harder to explain for dragons than any other since my kind is very destructive and secretive, i barely understand it myself.

@All: i might not gonna be able to talk for the rest of the week my family will be keeping me busy

4. Lupe says:

anyways.. hope your week goes well for you, I’ll cya around. I’ll be here I guess, probably, more than likely working on schoolwork or something..

5. Alvy Darkstrom says:

Hlw everyone 😉
    How r u all?

6. Lupe says:

Well, nevermind. I can’t stop worrying about the type of energy I give off. I hate anxiety sometimes.

Here’s a transcript from the notes I’m taking, to introduce the idea of energy manipulation.

“In physics, energy cannot be created nor destroyed, only converted from one form or location to another. If energy can be transferred over a location, then aura energy can also be transferred over a location (by a real means). This is the beginning of the theory of energy manipulation.”

I plan to explore the means by which one can transfer aura energy. I might also start meditating with water again, that was always refreshing.

7. Lupe says:

@Alvy: Omg hi! It’s great to see you again. I’m doing alright, desperately trying to clean my aura (which is to say, I’m trying to stop being negative by meditating and focusing on positive energy).

8. Lupe says:

I’ve said this before, I’ll say it again. I wish Lycanhope were here. I understand it’s his choice whether he’d want to be on here, but I feel atm rn is a good opportunity for him to return. Just my thoughts on it, since a lot of the bs from 2017 has passed and dwindled down..

9. I see u says:

I believe u wear costumes

10. I know says:

There’s fake proof on the web

11. Lupe says:

@I see u: Those are furries, not werewolves, though that is one realistic way to “become” a werewolf XD unfortunately no actual transformation occurs there, it’s literally just a costume.

@Dude: Two questions, who is fake and what evidence do you have?

@I know: Tru XD

I can’t help but feel this was intentional, each by one person. “I see u dude I know” literally a message there. Clever 😛 now whoever that actually is, come out of hiding lol

12. Trapper says:

So U think ur real

13. Lupe says:

@Trapper: I’m confused, are you talking to me? What do you mean by me being real exactly?

Leave a Reply to Werewolves are fake Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *