Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

74,425 Responses

1. Alvy Darkstrom says:

I was like u peoples and tried to made others blv that i’m half vamp….
    But when i found out its all my imagination, then i changed and learned my leasson….
    So, plz come to light….
    Listen to @lupe…. He’s a really good person….i’ll alwys appriceat him

2. Savannah says:

Hey, so I have this birthmark that is really rare and I have done some research on it is says that I am part wolf or something can anyone help.

• I didn’t think people would be taking this whole werewolf thing this seriously. This whole “birthmark” thing doesn’t make you a wolf. A human and a wolf can’t be mixed together. Sure I love werewolves and I know a lot about these mythological creatures, I have my own pack, but i don’t take myself being a werewolf that seriously as in; changing my eye colour and trying to grow hair. It’s just absurd.

3. Raven says:

actually, idk abt werewolves and vamps and stuff, but banshees do exist… and im not just believing it for the sake of not being normal or anything, but being banshee runs in my mother’s side of family and it skipped a few generations and passed on to me.

4. Noah says:

What is so great about ur kind

5. jeremy lockdale says:

how does one become a werewolf? serious answers only please

6. Wdaka says:

I really didn’t know this site was still active. Well, any who experiences shifter-esque experiences without being a shifter around here?

7. max says:

i dont think its something its funny or cool to be a werewolf its pretty hard to hide your ture nature its a curse its pain full i have been a werewolf
    or as my family calls it kin it comes from my farther who explained it to my mother she did belive him untill after i was born and my mother was
    going in to laber with my sisters and then my farther came home in a state of mid transformation and tryed to kill her and me but my mom made it out with
    me but lost my sisters twin

• T.J. says:

Can Y’all help me? I want to tell my best friends that I’m a werewolf but Max is right it’s hard to hide but i have done it for a long time, i’ve kept this from them but I feel the need to tell them so they know who i really am. Any ideas or thoughts on how i could do this.

8. Anna Cullen says:

I’m Anna Cullen I’m sad right now I want steak and I’m hungry

9. Taylor balckson says:

I just need people to talk to how do you know your a werewolf what are the signs?
    Please help

10. White Shadow says:

I’m having juicy lamb chops for dinner tonight.. mmm… Lamb chops..

11. Screach says:

I’ve had wolf dreams for many years. Was in a pack. Hunted, played, and sometimes got into fights. Not too long ago my pack ran me off, drama with the new charge. I’ve been a loner since then. I’m okay with it, don’t miss the bullying. Recently this week, I met a new pack. They have been tracking me down for a while now. Their leader asked me joined them, but I refused. The rest of her pack seemed okay with it, but the old croon wouldn’t take a no. For 7 days she has been stalking me, asking me to join. Every time I tell her no. She insist that I belong in a pack with my kind. I told her I know who and what I am and the answer is still no. Yesterday she told me that if I do change my mind, to find them by following the wolf’s eye. Don’t know what it means, but I’m curious.
    I don’t expect anyone to reply to this. Not looking for answers just writing down an experience.

12. Tia says:

@Lupe, You know what, I think I’m not crazy. Something is wrong with my old town. All the weird things that happen there, has also happen to other people that I know. And it has also happen to their friends. My friend told me that she had the same creepy feeling about the wolf boys and witch girl as well. So yeah, we are going to get a group of people and we are going to drive to the places that we think is creepy. Let’s see what happens. 😀 Because something is not right in that town. Even my own boyfriend had something happen to him back when he was 6 years old. People have also seen big black dogs in that town…

13. love says:

Sorry, just miss this site. I probably am not a werewolf. I don’t go by as one. It is just something I like to think of myself as one. please forgive me. But there is a girl I know who is strong, a little kid, and and attacks people for no reason.

14. Alvy Darkstrom says:

I miss this site too and the old times

15. Vincent says:

I my name is Vince but it’s kinda through a spiritual aspect as it started out with Ishtar and Eris showing themselves to me as a child whilst they was talking to me and after years of that happening I learnt to astral project first time I was in my room and I was like this little creature on the floor and the second time I was out on my estate and I just still hear them behind me and one day I hear the devil talking among all the others and they mentioned me having a Lycan gene can someone fill me with some details I wanna know

16. WOLF says:

THE MOON COMESS FULL THE TIME IS HERE FOR THE PEOPLE TO DIE

Leave a Reply to ??? Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *