Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

51,840 Responses

1. He just….. hahahaha he is going to die in the most painful at way I know how see you in 30 mins

2. willow says:

kegan ill let you do whatever you want to me just leave them alone guys im sorry but danny i couldnt bar the thought of you dieing so kegan you know where i am come get me

3. TheLoneWolf says:

you threaten any of them again you will die a painful death

4. Angry emoji says:

Hey keegan/the freind. Who the hell r u. Wait if you want to come to England or USA either way round u will have to fly

5. Angry emoji says:

Wait can you come to my house sounds like fun gotta love a bloodthirsty part ‘m I right like who doesn’t want keegan to come slit their throats

6. Wow Danny thought he was so smart with his big as s sledge hammer haha he was wrong wasn’t he hey willow let’s talk over email

7. Angry emoji says:

I mean sounds fun when can it happen?? 0 0
    \_/

8. Angry emoji says:

You killed him count me in!!

9. He isn’t dead but willow can exchange something for his safety and his life

10. willow says:

what ill do anything

11. willow says:

please ill do it just stop

12. Danny does not like people who abuse Danny will kill those who attempt to hurt friends and my dog he says Danny thinks he is so smart with his sledge I say I think your stupid using rope that iv broken meaning I can snap it and grab my sledge I haven’t killed him no don’t worry I’m putting him in my personal hell where he’ll wish he wasn’t alive

13. Jared.R.Wolf says:

… Holy crap I missed a lot!!!!

14. JoeLupe says:

Exchange me

15. Jared.R.Wolf says:

Hello again Joe!!!

16. JoeLupe says:

Hi, Jared! Lol!

17. Jared.R.Wolf says:

I see you(my profile sees all!!!!)

18. JoeLupe says:

I see that…

19. Jared.R.Wolf says:

*lol* I need to get away from humans for a loooooooooooong time(I might snap and start kïlling again) I need to take my death make some grenades and give them to a war pack!!!!

20. TheLoneWolf says:

willow wats his email

21. JoeLupe says:

Don’t take your death! You have too much to live for! (Give to war pack already fused 🙂 )

22. TheLoneWolf says:

ill make a deal with him

23. JoeLupe says:

With who?

24. Jared.R.Wolf says:

What is going on?????

25. Jared.R.Wolf says:

Does someone want some grenades????

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *