1. JoeLupe says:

For now, I can’t say. But you give me no logical reason to say your faking things. I trust you, @titanium

2. Jared.R.Wolf says:

@WarWolf if you need some extra weaponry I can make some grenades for you….

3. EmCWolf says:

@Joe, I’m trying to ignore them, but it’s getting more and more difficult with these silly spats over “hunters” and “killing people” and all this melodrama.
    @TitaniumWolf, no I wasn’t speaking to you, though you seem mostly like someone who’s bored, copy & pasting things you think are humourous but that really aren’t.
    @Jared, no one ever tried to say you were a human – or not.
    @Danny – it’s genetic, though it can and does skip generations. Being bitten is a hotly debated method for transmitting our…condition.

My bottom line is this – try to be more respectful, and try to stop making claims of things you are much to young to be or fully understand – such as being a hunter, or being able to kill/having killed anyone, things like that. I really think you all are honestly good kids, you’re just a bit rambunctious…if you tried, you guys could all be great. Just apply yourselves more to learning and honestly trying to understand things, instead of jumping to conclusions or down each other’s throats.

4. Masked warrior says:

What did I miss????!

5. TheLoneWolf says:

danny remember when the friend was here?

6. Hey emCwolf you do know who alpha and lycanhope are right they used to keep this site full of actuall facts that where correct

7. TheTitaniumWolf says:

I do it because I ant see what u say until I say something

8. Masked warrior says:

Well, I guess I’ll just, uuuh, leave….!

9. EmCWolf says:

Yes, Danny, I remember LycanHope, though it’s been a long while. I believe I remember Alpha, but there are many who’ve used versions of that name, so I’m not sure. I’m eighteen – so I’m a teen as well. Being a teen doesn’t change or justify anything about your past behavior.

10. TheLoneWolf says:

hes was talking to willow through your account

11. TheTitaniumWolf says:

joe will u be on tonight

12. Oh I thought you were 23 or something emCwolf

13. JoeLupe says:

@Em you went just a little far, but you have a point. But to tell you one thing, some stuff really is real. It’s just hard sometimes to tell because people mix in fake and dramatic with realistic. Just to let you know, everything I’ve said is true, and I’m learning things every day. Just because there is drama, doesn’t mean you have to leave. I deal with drama every day in my house, and I never run away. I’ve learned one thing, that the moment you run away, they win. So don’t go away from this site. Just have faith that this drama will settle down and that people will actually be serious. Plz and keep optimism. Because remember what I said about light and dark. Plz just try and stay strong, for all of us.

14. TheLoneWolf says:

wait where is she

15. TheTitaniumWolf says:

well said

16. Haha you don’t need to worrie the lone pup wolf

17. TheTitaniumWolf says:

Joe will you be on tommro

18. TheTitaniumWolf says:

/tonight

19. TheLoneWolf says:

plz don’t call me a pup

20. EmCWolf says:

Thanks, Joe. I’m glad to see someone who takes things seriously.

Thank you all for indulging my rant…I think I just get frustrated because I can see what potential you all have and it saddens me to see you all get caught up and pulled away from actually trying to learn things, that’s all.

21. JoeLupe says: