1. The Alpha says:

@Em Wolf i appreciate you answering my question and i guess you are 17 or 18 an i correct no need to tell me if you dont feel comfortable about me knowing your age

2. The Alpha says:

every single one of you in this website is a pup so quit complaining and face reality nothing you do will make you stop being a pup

3. EmCWolf says:

You’re welcome. You are also correct sir, I’m eighteen. How is your pack doing, if I may ask?

4. The alpha I’m not even a wolf but ok

5. Sam hunter says:

Hello friends and cousin (Danny )

6. TheLoneWolf says:

this is crap alpha im the pup no one else ok

7. The Alpha says:

@EmCWolf Same as ever we are celebrating the finding of our new Gamma whom my daughter does not like for a reason i dont know do you have a pack

8. hybrid says:

well im not a pup

9. Sam hunter says:

I’m good Danny how are you

10. EmCWolf says:

Yes, sir, I do. Glad to hear you have a Gamma, it’s always good to find new members. πŸ™‚ We’ve recently taken on a few so we are in the midst of re-ranking.

11. Sam hunter says:

So Danny what’s been happing on this web recently

12. TheLoneWolf says:

alpha im not trying to be nice i hate packs thats why im a lone wolf i have no rules im free to do whatever i want

13. Well sammy your looking at it and also HE come back but that problem ended so no nothing interesting

14. The Alpha says:

@EmCWolf im very proud to hear the respect you have for me may you please teach my daughter @Evaluna how to be as respectful as you are? and i wish you and your pack the best of luck with everything i must leave now i donΒ΄t know if i can come back tommorow since im busy all the time

15. Evaluna says:

its really good to know that my dad is gone *happy almost dying of excitment*

16. EmCWolf says:

Thank you, sir, I appreciate the acknowledgement. If you can give me Evaluna’s email, or have JoeLupe email it to me, I can work with her – if you’d like.

17. Evaluna says:

@emcwolf you really dont have too

18. EmCWolf says:

I know, Evaluna, but it would be nice to be able to teach someone again. I’ve missed it. But I’ll only help if you want to – there’s nothing worse than an unwilling student, and I understand if you don’t want to accept my help.

19. Tia says:

Hey o.O What has happen here? I have been worrying about wild dogs all weekend. The sucky bit is where I was staying, is where I had that creepy dream about werewolves back in 2012 -_- I didn’t see anything but I’m pretty sure most stuff happens at night? Also it was a rain forest. -_-

20. JoeLupe says:

Hi I’m back, just dealing with business. As usual. So I was going to say one of my rants that would help stop the fighting, but I was rudely interrupted and missed everything. And I’m sorry, @EmCWolf if I seem like a pup to you, I’m 16 and should be acting like it. @Evaluna it’s extremely good to see you!! @Danny hi and plz respect. You want to be shown respect, it starts with giving it first. @lone wolf it doesn’t matter if you have a pack, as long as your content with your life, you have free will. You don’t need a pack. In fact, I need a pack, and the only pack I Want to be in is Evaluna’s pack.

Also, nice to see everyone! Lol! πŸ™‚

21. Evaluna says:

@EmCWolf i didnt mean to offend you its just that my dad wants me to respect him just like the rest of the pack does but as you can see hes juust so time consuming he didnt even ask if helping me would be time consuming for you

22. Evaluna says:

@joelupe hello mate πŸ˜‰ happy to see you

• Tia says:

Hey, what do you think of, about what I said? I’m pretty sure if I did walk up there, it would be just like the dream I had but I didn’t because I didn’t want it to come true.

23. TheTitaniunWolf says: