Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

49,498 Responses

1. Star Light says:

hello

2. Star Light says:

hey Evaluna

3. EvaLuna says:

hey peeps i’m both Stat Light and me Lol!

4. Lucas says:

If your eyes flash yellow, what does that mean?

5. EvaLuna says:

@ucas that either means you’re a Beta or you’re just normal emotion 😀 if your eye color changes when you’re mad,happy etc then that means the flashing color might be that

6. Legend of Light says:

Hello and I’ve been told that I should be an Alpha or something, but I’m a beta. They say I even sound like one. Is there anything wrong with me, or am I really an Alpha rn?

7. Star Light says:

there is nothing wrong with you i think because well your technically a pup rn and what color is your eyes?

8. Legend of Light says:

Well, my eye color is yellow/gold I keep telling them I’m not an Alpha, at least not yet, but they won’t believe me.

9. Star Light says:

@Legend of Light then that means you’re a Beta

10. Legend of Light says:

Exactly! But they still think I am an Alpha, even when I prove to them otherwise.

11. Star Light says:

@Legend Of Light oh well sometimes people and humans can’t get that in there thick skulls

12. logan says:

hey everyone im back after a long time how is everyone

13. logan says:

@EvaLuna or @Hybrid i have a question

14. EvaLuna says:

@logan can you tell me what it is and hybrid isn’t coming back i think

15. Emberi Landga-lucidus says:

@Lucas are you related to lycaon?

16. Emberi Landga-lucidus says:

if are then we might be related ive seen pictures in my house with lycaon and he was related to me then my eyes turned amber

17. Emberi Landga-lucidus says:

ad then i next learnd i can form]

18. Emberi Landga-lucidus says:

@legend if you glow yellow eyes they might believe your there alpha in some packs who ever has glowing eyes is the alpha nad if theres 2 people who have glowing eyes have to fight for alpha who loses gets kicked from pack who wins becomes alpha

19. Emberi Landga-lucidus says:

so if your in that kind of pack then ya
    and dont ask why i know that ive been there before my eyes glowed thought i was alpha fought the person who had role as alpha then i won then weird things happend and when pack was hanging out when i had glowing eyes some one formed when i stared real closly in there eyes so thats why i and like basicly emo to people in my school plus i get angry easy thats why when 2 people took my backpack i chased after then jumped both of them and took my backpack and ponch them both

20. logan says:

@EvaLuna ok so i was out walking my dogs today its like 100 degrees out and when im coming up my deck i look at myself in my glass door because my hair was messed up i look at my eyes they go to like a lizard kinda slit thing it kinda freaked me out idk what that was

21. EvaLuna says:

@Logan i think i should ask hybrid what that means idk myself would you want me to ask him rn?

22. EvaLuna says:

@Emberi Landga-lucidus ello long time no see my friend Lol! 😀

23. logan says:

sure but i doubt hybrid know ive tryed doing research but i kinda dont know where to start

24. EvaLuna says:

@logan it’s fine what has anything else happened to you so far?

25. logan says:

@EvaLuna ive become more night tolerant i used to want to go to sleep early now im sleeping at 1 whenever i get hurt and it bruises it goes away in a day or two ive become increasingly thirsty and hungry more often like my metabolism has went up by a 10 fold it has seemed that i get angrier more often and when i do i seem to get super strong

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *