1. EvaLuna says:

Who is this hunter? I need to know

2. EvaLuna says:

And also werewolves never reveal they’re identity lol because Mother Nature makes sure whoever or whatever wants to hurt werewolves stay safe 😀

3. EvaLuna says:

Anywolf on?

4. LegendLupe046 says:

@Evaluna I’m here, I was coerced into driving and my dad said something very bad (check on Docs) but if your on rn how are you? I missed you so much and I’m glad you are here 😀 (or were here at least) lol!

5. Jacob says:

Legend, well, my docs have gone down, and John’s tablet broke, so we will not be able to communicate via docs unless you re invite us and stuff…..

6. LegendLupe046 says:

Ah ok lol well I’ll be off, and possibly may work on my essay today. Hopefully I’ll finish my essay. It has taken me a while to write this, but it must be perfect and I have to edit it, proofread it, and read it over and over again until I have fixed every mistake, and made it overall amazing.

7. Anonymous says:

Hello. I’m back from Los Angeles. What’d I miss?

8. Lucas says:

So many bs here. It’s sometimes hard to not believe them.

9. Lucas says:

Sorry, wrong page. My bad.

10. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Bushman* ^Alpha^ #Trainer# says:

Oh, Lucas, I’m sorry I haven’t been on anything lately, I hope you’re doing okay, my tablet is broken….

11. LegendLupe046 says:

@Lucas your right though there is quite a lot of bs on this Chatroom, however I have been attempting to believe some of the things on this site. But I will try to be on more today

12. LegendLupe046 says:

@Tia I’m decent rn lol I hope you enjoy taking your dog for a drive.

@Jacob if your still on here I need you to look on Docs this is very important.

13. Jacob says:

Legend, I told you my docs don’t work, and Masked’s tablet has broken…

14. LegendLupe046 says:

Oh lol I forgot well, what should we do about this? What would you suggest we do about your Docs not working?

15. Jacob says:

email cannot be accessed either, so I HAVE NO IDEA….

16. Michelle says:

Hello, and good night, I will be back on around 09:00 🙂 TTYL…

17. LegendLupe046 says:

@Jacob what if I gave you an email that I could create on my own that you can use? Would that work at all?

18. Ally says:

Hi Im ally and I stumbled on this site as pure curiosity, I used to believe. I am not quite as sure now.

19. Jeremiel says:

Proverbs 20:7

The just man walketh in his integrity; his children are blessed after him.

Integrity means the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. Just means based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair. So what this is saying is someone who behaves according to what is right and fair walketh in the truth and with strong moral principles. These “moral principles” can be anything, but a strong moral principle is a principle, or law, that not only helps improve his/her/their life but the lives of others and brings them to happiness, greatness, and great joy. If there is anyone who is trying to judge based on moral principles, I would suggest not to, but to help guide those misguided to the truth, to teach them to love one another and not to argue, as that only brings more strife. Find someone with good and strong morals and trust them, hang out with them, for wise council brings about a cheerful countenance. You will find that life is much more enjoyable if you hang out with those who have good moral principles. But never judge based on principle as that brings them down and only adds to the pain in this already corrupted world. Instead, guide those to the truth, teach them what is right, and surround yourself with wise council. I hope you see how that can help you improve on your life. 😀

20. LegendLupe046 says:

@Jeremiel that is very wise, and I feel as if I know you. However, @Ally I understand the feeling, however I must tell you that things like werewolves are real. However, they may not be as you know them to be, like the Teen Wolf Werewolf or the Twilight Werewolf. If you have any questions, please ask me or anyone else who actually may have information. I hope you enjoy your stay at this website! 🙂

21. Jeremiel says:

Do you know the truth about werewolves, what they really are?

22. LegendLupe046 says:

You know, some say the truth will set you free. In this case, once they learn what a werewolf really is, the truth about them, the truth about life, their perspective on life will surely change. I’m positive once the actual literal truth is given to someone they may not want to be a werewolf. However me, even aside from the truth, I still find myself feeling like I want to be a werewolf. Do you know why? (Why am I asking you this? I feel like I can trust you)

23. ally says:

@legend the reason im unsure is because ive never seen one but, ive never truly known what a true werewolf is if you care to explain