1. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Wolfie where have I seen you before? And I forgot yesterday to type my long paragraph, so here is a brief description of what I was going to say:

@Noah plz stop this bs no one needs that drama on here.

@Wolfie true Alpha huh? A lot of peeps can come on here and say they are an “Alpha” or a “true Alpha” I’m not sure if I can believe you would be a true Alpha, however time will tell. And my rank is Alpha, because I’m an actual Alpha of a pack I created recently. A lot of peeps told me I was a “True Alpha” but I never really believed it. Then I created my own pack, and here I am lol! So how are you today? And have you been on here before?

2. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Wow this chat is silent lol

3. Eclipse(Medic) says:

What’s up?

4. Eclipse(Medic of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

This chat is really inactive

5. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Eclipse agreed lol! But I have my reasons for not being able to be on much.

6. Eclipse(Medic of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

I’m a werewolf but I don’t live in Georgia

7. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Dipper why?…

8. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Dipper Pines,

I understand your wishing to be a werewolf. However it is dangerous to even put your email or “kik” or whatever on this website due to possible stalkers. I hope we can come to an understanding in the future, but as I said to many in the past, it is physically, and even genetically impossible to become a werewolf via bite. All that will do is simply leave a lasting bite mark on your body and cause an infection. Spoiler alert: not a werewolf “infection.” If you truly do want to be a werewolf, and you weren’t born one, then you can try via spell. But I warn you, all the Spell will do is give you something called “Clinical Lycanthrope” or the simple belief of being a werewolf. Honestly, your best bet is to try meditation, and once you do, tell me how it goes, or what happens. In otherwords I wish you luck on your journey of self identity (it’s quite humbling) but be warned there will be a lot of pain in your future. Not physical pain either, I mean emotional/mental pain.

Good luck and happy travels,
    LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack)

9. Moonshadow says:

I’m a half blood I’ve been looking for someone to help me out

10. Whitewolf says:

I am back and sorry I have not been on ive been trying to find a way to be able to speak without my computer playing dum.. Plus with my brother leading the pack I have to be there to help him as well as train the pups because they seem to be growing more at a wolfs age.. my uncle said it was rare.. And I have to provide for my mate and pups so that means daily hunting but other than that Alex and Emma said hello and I do miss you guys

11. Whitewolf says:

12. Reno/ the crimson moon pack messenger says:

13. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Whitewolf yolo how are you today?

14. Tia says:

Hey Legendlupe, my ex sent me a message today, saying he still wants to be with me. I said this “But your mum and dad are never going to change their minds.'” And he said this ‘well thats the thing n u dont want to share me either :_(“.

I’m going to hangout with him tomorrow and see why he said that. What do you think?

15. Eclipse(Medic of the Lunar Apocolypse pack) says:

Hi wolfie how are you doing

16. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar apocalypse pack) says:

Hello how is everyone?

17. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Lol wow this seems to be a series of unanswered “how are you’s” lol! Well to answer both of your comments, I’m pretty good rn lol!

@Wolfie hi

@Tia I think that he may be a little raw from breaking up and such, and he feels as if you wouldn’t want to be with him, basically crushing his confidence, so I’m saying that maybe (if you want to be with him) you should make him feel like you do want to be with him. This is your chance to get back with him (if you truly want to be with your ex) because love knows no boundaries.

18. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Wow, I missed a lot, I am sorry, but again will be going off, but before I go, good luck to all who need it, and goodbye to those who need to hear it, one last time, 🙂 I might not be on, but I can say, Enjoy being here, not all of us can be as fortunate, good day and night to those who are there for it….