1. Wolfie says:

I Am Also A Werewolf

3. Luna the Wolf says:

HI PPLZ I CAME 2 JOIN THIS CONVO

4. Luna the Wolf says:

BUT NOW I GTG

5. Luna the Wolf says:

btw i’m a wolf her name is Luna :3 and i on the outside… my name is errr… i dont have one. πŸ™‚

6. EvaLuna (Luna of the Lunar apocalypse pack) says:

So urbane is eventually Luna πŸ˜€ that’s my nickname many choose to either call me Luna or Eva

7. EvaLuna (Luna of the Lunar apocalypse pack) says:

* ur name

8. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

I am deeply, personally, and thoroughly confused. What? In? The? World?

@Luna the Wolf why such in a hurry, it’s not like your running from nazis or ISIS or else you wouldn’t have time to type. Also if one is essentially a “wolf” (I don’t know where this “inside wolf” and “outside human” stuff came from), but if one is essentially a “wolf,” then the wolf is “who they are” on the inside. (Oh I see) a little bit of miscommunication, what I meant was not a literal separate personality on the inside, what I meant was it is who you are. On the outside I meant by your body, but the inside I meant your spirit, or your mental state.

Oh and I just want to comment on the “get really angry” shifting method. That works – if you were in Teen Wolf. Sadly, we are not so HEY fun stuff right? So I would like to tell you that the only thing that would happen when you force yourself to get extremely angry is: you get extremely angry. No wonder they didn’t see any difference in the mirror because this “anger method” isn’t exactly a plausible method. However, a method that HAS apparently worked was actually a “meditating” method (as this is reality, not a TV show) which helps you connect with “who you truly are” or whatever. None of this “anger” bs.

9. EvaLuna (Luna of the Lunar apocalypse pack) says:

Wait Wolfe u said u made a werewolf association? I think I met one of ur members yesterday

10. EvaLuna (Luna of the Lunar apocalypse pack) says:

How r u?

11. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Werewolf association? Oh plz, that is only a step down from Werewolf kingdom and a step up from split personality disorders where one personality is a wolf.

• LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Evaluna I normally wouldn’t argue with you, but why is it that you just bring up this “Werewolf association” or whatever? Are you roleplaying or something?

12. EvaLuna (Luna of the Lunar apocalypse pack) says:

No wolfie said he had a werewolf association look back at the comments

13. Anonymous says:

Hey all. I haven’t been on here in a while and that is because of something I figured out recently. You see, a few months back, I found a werewolf spell on the internet and tried it. Ever since then, I have gone on with life believing that I am a werewolf. But then later, I had heard of something called Clinical Lycanthropy, something you guys all know about. If you don’t, a Clinical Lycanthrope is a person that is not actually a werewolf but believes they are because of spells, which led me to discover that I am most likely just a human with no werewolf inside me at all. Because of my findings, I have realized that maybe I don’t belong here, so I left and haven’t come back until now. This may be the last comment I post on this chat because I’m not like the rest of you. I’m just a normal human. Goodbye everyone. It was fun hanging out with you guys these months I’ve been here. I will miss you.

14. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Anonymous it was a joy to have you here in the past few months. πŸ™‚ and I respect your decision to leave, but I must stay for just a little bit longer. And can I tell you something? I bet you 1,000 dollars that 95% of the people on this website are human. 5% are actually legitimate “werewolves.” Me, I’m going to be honest and say that I most likely belong in the 95%. Again, I’m not even sure if I were to be in the 5%, but chances are it’s otherwise. But sadly it’s always the same old story: People who are actually legitimate meet fakers, and then a span time opens where people are legitimate, then that door closes and a new span opens up and we enter domain where creative fakers decide to create stories and stuff, disregarding that the truth is still out there and that they may actually be “offending” real life werewolves or whatever. But in reality, I say it doesn’t matter what you are, it matters who you are. If someone would come on who was completely honest and never lied about anything, who wouldn’t hide in the darkness in fear from peer pressure of others, that would literally make this website show tremendous improvement. In fact in all social media, if someone could just be honest, that would make everyone’s lives a lot better. But sadly, people do lie, they do pretend to be things they are not, to pretend to be a different person, and it’s because this that our society is failing, because we can’t just accept who we are on the inside, that we are pulling each other apart, and hiding behind lies. On the news, Donald Trump said “Racism is Evil.” Either over what happened at Charlottesville or caused it to happen like that. What I don’t get is why we are pulling each other down over a dispute that already happened years ago. Why, after roughly 2017 years after Jesus Christ, that we are STILL refusing to accept who we are. We are a gift, the Bible says, cherish your life. Don’t gloat because you have something others don’t, but be glad in Christ and if someone wants something, don’t hold it from them. Otherwise you would have less than the person begging. It is harder for a rich person to get into heaven, for they praise money not God. If the poor person begs something from you, is it not from God as well? So in that case, would it even matter if you had a thousand dollars and someone else needed money to live and you gave them money? All of this was made by God, do you think he intended on you to keep your money to yourselves, and praise your riches? How about the truth? The truth was meant to be told, not withheld. But aren’t you just as bad if you withhold the truth, as if you would keep your money despite the pain around you? After all of this, what is the point? What I am trying to say is, not that you are fools for withholding the truth, but it is foolish to do so, for lying hurts everyone. The truth may sting, but it sets you free. And one thing I must say, even if someone is scared, do not lie. For by doing so, you are setting them up for worse fear when they find out that its the truth, and when they fall in the dirt. Today, my brother told me I ALWAYS disagree with him and I never agree with anyone, and he feels as if I think that I’m always right and everyone else is wrong. I’m going to admit that I can be selfish, stubborn, and argumentative, but that is not the case. Unfortunately, his reaction was “Your doing it right now, your proving my point!” How am I supposed to tell him otherwise if I would be disagreeing with him and proving his point? I admit I am not wise at all, even I know my own boundaries. As hard as it is, I’m not going to beat myself up for something as trivial as this. What does this have to do with my point? I could have hid behind lies and tried to convince you that I am right. But everyone on here has every right to disagree with me. My opinion is not your truth, so why must I get you to believe my truth if in your mind its false? If I’m trying to defend my case, all I need to do is say the truth, my truth, and in due time we will see if it is actually the truth or only the truth filtered by my perseptive lens. But I’m going to open up and say he could be right. But back to the topic, if you see the truth, don’t be afraid of it. You must keep an open mind in case you could be wrong. I know this is a long paragraph, blessed are those who read it that they may benifit from this paragraph. In final words @Anonymous I hope you have a great life and I deeply cherished the time you spent on here.

Best wishes, LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack)

• LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

I’m even going to admit that I can be a little arrogant at times. But lord knows what will happen in the future, we’ll see lol!

15. viperMCD says:

who here seen the eclipse

16. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Hello, I may have incorrectly entered my information but I’m back, I have not seen the eclipse since it was not up where I am….