Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

57,026 Responses

1. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Ok that makes sense lol! Oh, do you have any ideas for essays I could write?

• LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Hey, until you find one that does, we will be your family, and I learned something. Sometimes your mate comes when you aren’t even looking lol!

• LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

I wasn’t looking for a mate, and I found one who is the best mate ever, and I love her very much 😀 (Evaluna)

2. Remus Lupin says:

What are the topics?

3. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Anything, it’s completely your choice! 🙂

4. Remus Lupin says:

Possibly our kind, maybe vamps

5. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Actually I already have a research on both of those lol! Anything else?

6. Remus Lupin says:

Dragons, books you like

7. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Great idea! 😀 I have not thought of that before thx! Well I gtg see you soon! 🙂 good night as well (good morning)

8. Remus Lupin says:

Yep, I guess I will sleep in my makeshift bed thing

9. Luna says:

Hey, sorry I haven’t been on. I was wondering if anyone had any advise for transforming?

10. EvaLuna (Luna of the Lunar apocalypse pack) says:

Luna my best advice is to not get caught while it shifting no matter how painful it is dont growl,howl,and if it still in human form don’t scream

11. EvaLuna (Luna of the Lunar apocalypse pack) says:

I hope this helps

12. Midnight says:

Can anyone who wants to talk about shifting kik me at Midnight813

13. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Luna I’m not sure about p-shifting but m-shifting is more of for Meditation which helps. However chances are you are not a werewolf so it won’t work. But I would suggest you try anyways and don’t have any intentions and concentrate.

14. Luna says:

I did it!!!!!!!! OML!!!!!

15. Luna says:

It was extremely painful. It still hurts ALOT. I feel as if my whole body was on fire. Turns out I’m a black wolf with amber eyes.

16. Luna says:

I was scared at first because I didn’t know how to turn back but then I got the hang of it.

17. Midnight says:

Hey can u teach me how to shift pls?

18. Midnight says:

Sry didn’t mean to say it twice.

19. Remus Lupin says:

Anyway wolf on currently, if not it is literally very rubbish wasting sentences

20. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Luna um.. ok?… I’m glad.. for you? But um, what I meant to say was that to MENTALLY SHIFT you can meditate. But a lot of people can come on and say they p-shifted. So my question is what proof do you have of this?

@Midnight AS I was saying to Luna earlier, I’m not sure how to PHYSICALLY SHIFT into a wolf, but I know a method to MENTALLY SHIFT into a wolf. It’s called meditation, where you have NO intentions, not even to shift, and concentrate on clearing your mind. If your a true werewolf (MENTAL SHIFT) you would shift in that sense. If you PHYSICALLY SHIFTED I’m uncertain how, but ok.

21. Remus Lupin says:

Hey Joe

22. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Remus don’t be silly, as long as you make your words meaningful, it’s never a waste.

23. Remus Lupin says:

Actually, you can not repeat sentences

24. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Yolo and also, sometimes even the seemingly meaningless things can become meaningful. (Every thought and every word counts!)

25. LegendLupe046 (Alpha of the Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

Hm yes, but if I might say, as you can not repeat sentences, you can change 1 thing and say whatever you want to say for a second time. Like I said Lol many times lol!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *