1. Moonlight says:

I just wish I can share this experience with someone I’ve met in person…..

2. Oh Puberty Has To Do With Your Transformation

3. Blazing Coyote (Alpha of the LAP) says:

Absolutely no one lol! (Jk) I’m on rn but for a very short bit. And if I might interject, I doubt it’s puberty itself that causes one to shift, if anything (in that sense) one would possibly shift around the time when one has puberty, but unlikely about the whole puberty part. What would make more sense is that as the body develops, and so does the brain, your body would develop the ability (because of chromosomes) to be able to shift. Unless puberty is the development of the body then in that case it would be. However I would suggest do a little deeper research and you may find some interesting facts @Tri-brid

4. Blazing Coyote (Alpha of the LAP) says:

Now if we were to talk in the sense of m-shifting it’s probably closer to the fact of a chemical reaction in your brain when you meditate which causes one’s inner self to “come out” or something like that. Basically instead of p-shifting (physically shifting) its m-shifting which is much more likely. However a crazy fact about p-shifting is that it could be very well possible. It’s just that we haven’t “proved” it’s existence just yet. But a thing about being bitten: it doesn’t do anything to you aside from causing harm to your skin or tissues. Shall I get into genetics to prove my point?

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi! Anyone on?

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hello? Anyone?

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Finally

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

How are you @Wolfie?

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Wolfie, I breakup with my all Human friends.

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Specially with my best friend. I think she wasn’t my best friend.

11. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hello? Are you here?

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Um. She want to breakup with me that s why i breakup with her. All Humans are same.

13. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I told her About the War. She told me, “You All Vampires are just weak. Don’t you all know. We Humans are many so, you all will be die by Humans.”