Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

62,327 Responses

1. Blazing Coyote says:

“But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
    – ‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:31‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Taking this verse into context, what it’s saying is that if you wait upon the lord Jesus Christ, your strength shall be renewed, meaning returns strong, and be free in Christ. If they wait on the Lord you will see that no matter how fast or slow you go, God will make sure that you are sustained and healthy, if you follow him and if you wait. Now what does it mean to wait?

To wait is having something that should be done, but time passes as you sit there. When it says waiting on Jesus it doesn’t mean to act as if he’s your servant.

Let’s say you pray something to God. “Dear Lord, plz help me figure out what I am.” God will in fact help you, but you must put him first in your life and wait. He won’t always say yes, but the answer will surely come out when the time is needed. But when you pray for something and it doesn’t automatically come, don’t blame God. What God wants is the best for you. And perhaps the reason you haven’t gotten that object or learned that thing is that your probably not ready yet or it’s not time. When it’s time, it shall come to pass. When your not ready, ask yourself why. Then once you found the reason, fix it and move on. And sometimes this reason why is what causes you to not have said thing and could free you. Sometimes it’s accepting your human. But other times it’s accepting that you don’t know everything and that God has a plan for you.

You know, I’ve waited for a while and pray every day to be with Evaluna, but sadly it won’t happen just yet. I used to wonder why. But now I know that God has something planned for us, and maybe instead of throwing us together like normal people, God is preparing us for each other. Does that mean I shouldn’t be sad about not being with her rn? No, but that also means I should be glad knowing I can be with her in rl in the future.

So next time you pray to God and don’t automatically get an answer, don’t give up, nor blame God for what may happen, for in all reality there is a reason he hasn’t given you the answer.

Speech by Blazing Coyote

2. Blazing Coyote says:

Thx and there is many more where that came from but I’ll be talking a lot about the truth and eventually taking out any clever attempt to move around what I say about that using the truth lol!

3. So I Need To Charge My Phone TTYL

4. Blazing Coyote says:

Ok see you soon, I decided to do a daily speech from the Bible, all others come from the heart. But be warned for my heart and mind work together so don’t even think about faking anything. Like your whole “Werewolf bite” thing

5. Blazing Coyote says:

Yes but did it change you into a werewolf?

6. Moonlight says:

I’m back!!

7. Yes The Bite Changed Me Into A Werewolf It Was A Full Moon

8. For Some Reason When I Transform I Look Like Scott Mcall In Teen Wolf

9. Blazing Coyote says:

Ok that’s all I need to know lol!

10. And Im An Alpha Werewolf + Vampire + Lycan Tri-brid Wolf Blood

11. My Eyes Are Very Bright Red When I Transform

12. ghost says:

@tri blood that is unique

13. Blazing Coyote says:

Plz don’t start acting like Reptile…

14. Evaluna (luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack) says:

@Ghost hello i think we haven’t met before

15. Blazing Coyote says:

Wait really? @Ghost hi hru today!

@Evaluna I thought you met him? Oh well I must be mistaken lol! It’s just been a while so I may have made a few friends over summer…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *