Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

63,826 Responses

1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

What? I can’t believe it

2. Your A Proffesional You Do’nt Need To Train . Your The Greatest Vampire Ever . I Believe In You . Your My Best Friend No Matter What.

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Ok. I tell you. I saw this today. I was a Dark Room. Rains coming. I saw a werewolf vampire half breed came to me. And told me “You have to come with us or i will destory this univers, All Vampires and werewolfs and hybrids are waiting for you”. When i said, “I don’t come with you.” then he suck my blood from my neak.

4. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Ok. I tell you. I saw this today. I was in a Dark Room. Rains coming. I saw a werewolf vampire half breed came to me. And told me “You have to come with us or i will destory this univers, All Vampires and werewolfs and hybrids are waiting for you”. When i said, “I don’t come with you.” then he suck my blood from my neak.

5. @Alvy Your My Best Friend And I Love You Just The Way You Are (i Mean It)

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Thanks @Wolfie you are my best friend

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Thanks again @Wolfie

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Cool. The werewolf vampire half breed suck my blood from my neak. I think this is soooooooo bad. This is not good

9. Hey But Im Also A Werewolf + Vampire + Lycan Wolf Blood

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Wolfie i stood 1st in my today s exam

11. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Really? Do YOU suck peoples blood?

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Ooo oo oo

13. What That’s Amazing I Did Say One Day You Will Be 1st . CONGRATULATIONS!!!

14. Sometimes I Suck Peoples Blood And Your Welcome

15. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Thanks. For you i can be 1st really . Believe me

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hmmmmmmmm good and cool. I want to suck peoples blood. But i can’t. I don’t know why? But i become thirst for BLOOD at every night.

17. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hahahaha

18. Try It Dont Hold In The Urge Just Do It

19. It Is Going To Give You Strength

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *