1. Blazing Coyote says:

Not focusing on proof but rather emotions is actually a little bad because if you act only on emotions you could hurt yourself or those around you. But someone once said “keep into consideration their emotions” because that could be what drives you towards where you need to go. I tell you I’m not sure what I am, or who I am, and you tell me to look at what I feel. Well this is what I feel. Looking at humanity, I am nothing like them for I don’t have the same “urges” per say, that they do. I’m not sure where you come from, but from where I am from, mostly everyone is into sports or something so short sighted. But me, I’m into the longer term things. Most people would’ve cracked if they had gone through what I had, and still am going through today. But me, I’m different. I think I talked to Verumiel about this, and we both agreed that we aren’t particularly human. However I would like to say that we should consider the fact that we may be human before we jump to conclusions. Just because one is different doesn’t mean they can’t be the same. If I were to base my evidence on logic, I would say I can’t be a werewolf because I haven’t shifted yet. Until I shift I’m not a werewolf but once I do, I’ll consider myself as such. If we are to go by “feelings,” I feel I can’t exactly be human, but that doesn’t mean it’s not right. Some people can tell that I’m different but does that mean I’m a werewolf in particular? Not exactly. I feel as if I’m SOMETHING, but I doubt it’s a werewolf. Why else do you think I can’t accept I’m a werewolf, because I doubt too much? No in fact I have quite an open mind and consider all possibilities. But it’s just that something inside of me tells me I’m not entirely human but not exactly a werewolf. Adding to it, would that make me a vampire? Well granted I don’t know much about vampires but I know one thing, that I most likely am not one. Honestly the thought of being vampire has the same feeling as being human, and being Werewolf seems close to what I “should” be but the main problem with this is that I don’t feel like it’s exactly it. I heard that there are many kinds of m-shifters (which leads me to believe there are many kinds of p-shifters) so I could be any one of them. Or I could be just a wannabe human who believes in such things. But the thing is I hear mostly everyone wants to be a wereWOLF and I guess one reason why I’m unsure is fear of being like everyone else. But I learned if you can try to be like everyone else you would be different than everyone else who is trying to be like no one else. However if one would be like everyone else who exactly tries to be like themselves, then would that mean you are acting like them? No this means that sometimes being different is accepting your the same, accepting your human, accepting that you are who you are. So what is my problem? I can’t seem to see the answer in my research thus rendering me blind.

2. Blazing Coyote says:

There is my research, however I gtg eat dinner I’ll return when I’m done.

3. Ohanze says:

i think i might be a dragon shifter

4. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

I missed something, but I will be off for about a week, I have my reasons, just as you have yours for being here, whether you feel like RPing on an official site(not recommended) or others, but Bye, until next time….

5. Blazing Coyote says:

Ok I am back I just finished dinner

6. Blazing Coyote says:

@masked I respect your decision to leave, but didn’t you say you were going to leave the site in general around 10-7-17 or so? If so, I would like to ask would you still be in our pack?

7. Blazing Coyote says:

@Ohanze what proof do you have that you may be a dragon shifter? If it’s the truth you shouldn’t have trouble telling me, right?

8. ohanze says:

srry for late response @Blaze
    but the reason i do is actually from me m-shifting into a dragon last night. Then today i was asleep and was like in front of a dragon spirit that just like roared to me and i woke up but heared the same roar all day and still hear the roar now. From 8:45 a.m

9. Blazing Coyote says:

Hm ok see you tomm.

10. Blazing Coyote says:

-Btw this is an rp, as a heads up it is not real in any way. Thx! And have a great day!

*wakes up* what happened?

11. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack says:

idk how would i know *looks at u*

12. Blazing Coyote says:

I still have this paper, maybe it could help us *looks at paper then instantly gets drowsy* ah no it’s about finances! Ahh!

13. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack says:

ugh 🙁

14. Blazing Coyote says:

Ok let’s stay calm. Where are we? *looks around*

15. Blazing Coyote says:

-Pauses RP-

Ok so Evaluna had to go so we’ll continue when she returns lol!

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hello! who s on now?

17. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack says:

im on now @ALvy

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

how are you today

19. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack says:

@Alvy im ok i guess

20. Blazing Coyote says:

Wow the chat is quiet today lol! Is anyone on?

21. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi any one on?

22. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I ll be still on

23. Blazing Coyote says:

@Alvy hi how are you today?