1. Blazing Coyote says:

Good idea @Tia it appears you have it all worked out! πŸ™‚ well I apologize for not replying as fast this time around, I have been reading the past comments to catch up on things and to learn the truth. And I just want to say f Elliot! Lol! But I think I have an interpretation of your one dream: so you have been chased by Elliot and his friends meaning either you are afraid that they hate you, or they really don’t like you. By them turning into a werewolf it’s either you are stressing out about them and their fantasies, or their is some connection telling you that they want to be werewolves. But seeing as your still alive, I would guess this was based solely around your fear of them possibly harming you. Hope this helps! πŸ™‚

2. Blazing Coyote says:

Well I’m going to sleep, it’s 1:41 am where I am, so good night all and have a great rest!

@moonlight I expect you to reply to what I said previously.

@Tia if you are still on I hope you have a great evening and see you later!

3. Blazing Coyote says:

@moonlight here what I said was confusing, even for myself. Let me rephrase that. So I know that the approach Lycanhope took was wrong and I will never want to be like him. I honestly don’t care who is fake or who isn’t, nothing will stop me from learning the truth. I will like to add something though:

1: If they seem like they are roleplaying I’ll give them a chance or two and if they cause drama no matter what that means I’ll have to argue about their legitimacy.

2: If you are being mean, even while role playing then you will find me there arguing and stuff.

3: Wait a minute hold on….. you told me that I was questioning everyone and accusing them of lying when you were unintentionally, indirectly accusing Masked of lying earlier. If you want proof, there is easy proof just look back. Btw simply telling someone you find it hard to believe them, is the same as telling another they are a fake, just a more polite and pessimistic way of doing so. Now before you jump to conclusions I’m not calling you a pessimist, I’m just saying that the way you said it was quite pessimistic. Now that being said, why did you indirectly accuse Masked of lying when you yourself are yelling at me for accusing everyone of lying? Sure it’s one thing to be doing so, but it’s a whole separate playground when you are doing it yourself. So what is the purpose of saying that you don’t like it when I accuse others of lying?

4. Moonlight says:

I didn’t accuse him of lying I said I couldn’t fully trust what he said because I don’t know him that well unlike you. And I didn’t just start asking him personal questions and actually say he’s lieing. I’m trying to stay away from this website so bye.

5. Blazing Coyote says:

@moonlight if your trying to stay away, then why have you returned? Just asking. But why is it that your trying to stay away? Just wondering. And another topic: Ok I understand that but we were straying from our original conversation and I would like to return to it. So.. if you don’t mind telling me what in the paragraphs I sent made it appear to you that I was those things you acclaimed me to be?

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

What happend to @Moonlight i really like to know @Blazing.

7. Blazing Coyote says:

@Alvy I’m not certain I’m trying to find that out. I have a feeling it was something that I said which upset her, however only she can answer the question of what is wrong. Idk what caused her to lash out like that, but I personally don’t like to have enemies (unless necessary) so I’m sorry to tell you though but idk. Really.

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I am fine today @Blazing and u

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hmmm i can understand @Blazing

10. Blazing Coyote says:

I’m not sure I’m decent and I’m reading past comments and noticing things which I passed off as normal are actually not… idk how to handle this but I appear to have the same symptoms (or similar) as Verumiel did back then. Otherwise I would say I am decent rn. Lol! Just thinking about A LOT of stuff, possibly burning calories by thinking. Lol!

11. Blazing Coyote says:

I think I know what may have caused it. It was possibly the time when I started getting on to her about her story because a little bit of it didn’t seem right. But once it made sense to me I accepted it and let it be. Perhaps she’s still hurt from when I asked her personal questions? (Because something about what she said didn’t feel exactly the truth)

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Do YOU know you are a good person you can understand any one s problem s and try to find the truth but peoples can’t understand it. Thats the main problem.

13. Blazing Coyote says:

Idk… sometimes you wish the person would understand you, but you know that no matter what you do, they will still revert to the defense they know best. Criticism.

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

TTUL BYE

15. Blazing Coyote says:

I’m not certain if I’m a good or bad person I just count myself as a person, but still try to be the best person in others eyes so that I would feel like a good person. But in reality I just feel…. like a person.

16. Blazing Coyote says:

I guess we feel we aren’t good enough so we go out to make it so others count us as worth their time just so we can feel good. But is it worth it if you only get hurt in the end? That’s what I’m wondering rn… honestly she may see me helping others in comments and think I’ve changed but I really haven’t. Or she won’t and only see me criticizing others or making them feel bad. I guess to feel good one must set aside those who make you feel bad about yourself and surround yourself in only people who make you feel good. The thing is, in spite of those who make you feel good you can loose track of what is right and bend to peer pressure. This doesn’t mean that one must set aside their friends. This means that sometimes we need those bullies, those people who criticize you, to remind you of why your where you are.

17. Blazing Coyote says:

Apologies for replying so much, I just have so much to say. As of news, I have finished Chapter 3 of my story, apologies for it taking so long, I had to remember and piece together in chronological order what happened over a 2 week period. Anyways I read that apparently packs can be just considered a group of people who help each other learn and to grow upon each other and to help each other.

-Evaluna said this: when it comes to the pack it’s bad for a werewolf to be away from the pack members or any type of pack

So if that’s the case then I’m guessing it’s psychologically unhealthy for a werewolf to spend time away from their “pack” or group of friends or family in which they deem to be their pack.

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I think @Moonlight don’t doing a good thing. This is not good

19. Blazing Coyote says:

@Alvy what do you mean by that? Are you sure she isn’t just trying to take a break from the internet?

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Yes. I am thinking that she want get rid of from Your pack, I think. But Why? What is her problem. Why suddenly, really what happend to her. She was not like that. I know you guys don’t tell a bad word to her. But i think something is here what you guys told to her. She doesn’t take it Easy. I think that s the main thing. You guys want to tell her that she should know the truth but she can’t understand it. Really, thats what am thinking right now. @Blazing
    πŸ™‚

21. Alvy Darkstorm says:

And how are you today @Blazing

22. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I am on now @Blazing

23. Alvy Darkstorm says:

And also i am missing my mate today. You were right that day @Blazing. ☺

24. Blazing Coyote says:

@Alvy apologies I had to get ready for school I am here now. But anyways, I wouldn’t make general assumptions on someone as of rn. Some of what you said could possibly be, as of the pain of something I said somehow etching into her soul, but thinking that she would be trying to eradicate my pack? That’s a little much. I know moonlight is a good person, she would never want to actually kill people, less separate my pack. But I will keep guarded anyways just in case. Also I’m doing decent today lol! But what exactly was I right about? (Just wondering)

25. Blazing Coyote says:

I honestly don’t trust this “deal” Hybrid has for me where he wants me to commit suicide therefore allowing me to become a werewolf. I don’t trust it. That sounds way to sketchy. Any ideas? But anyways I have finished Chapter 4, and I will begin Chapter 5 soon, but I need to work a little more on the essay which I will post on here.