1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I want to say something if you don’t mind that @Hybird don’t like it that @Evaluna is Your mate, right @Blazing? 🙂

2. Blazing Coyote says:

@Alvy yes Evaluna is my mate. But yes Hybrid doesn’t like it that I’m her mate, and has tried to separate us plenty of times. If your suggesting he’s just trying to bs me so I kill myself and he gets Evaluna to himself, I have already thought of that possibility.

3. Blazing Coyote says:

Ok I was right. I know that Hybrid won’t want to hurt her at all. So if this Spell was real he could just bring her back and she’ll be still alive. But the problem with this is that he said no. He seemed to be afraid of Luna doing the Spell. Why would he be afraid if it was real? Well he asked me to do it if I want to be a werewolf and surprisingly enough, it requires killing myself. So… what I must say about this is that my theory was correct, one can not become a werewolf via killing them selves, that is just insanity. He wants me dead so that he can “win” at whatever, but I tell you that I won’t bend to his will. So I said “no.”

4. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Wou Wou Wou wait wait wait what you r Trying to say you want to dieeee. But listen this you are the only one Who can be Evaluna ‘s mate. Ok. Remember this always. And Evaluna love s you a lot i think she can’t live without you if you die she’ ll be die too. Boy s never understand girl s because this is soooooooo hard to understand us ok. But girl s loves so deeper from their heart. But boys can’t. And remember this Evaluna don’t like Hybrid she only only only loves you ok. I hope you understand @Blazing. And don’t try to die. If you really want to die it ‘ll be a great mistake. UNDERSTAND @Blazing
    🙂 🙂 🙂

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

And specially Hybrid want s you death because he want Evaluna as her mate i think. And you are right i know About it too that one can’t be a werewolf by dying.

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

But don’t die ok this is not good if Evaluna will here and read the comments she ‘ll feel bad. Ok @Blazing. And don’t listen Hybrid. If you both avoid him then he can’t seperate both of You i think. And i think you both should to starting avoid him. It’ ll be help.
    🙂

7. Blazing Coyote says:

@Alvy no I was never suggesting I wanted to die, I was telling you that Hybrid wants me dead, for the reason of telling me about that Spell. But thx anyways for those words of wisdom. However I do understand that about girls, I’ve lived long enough to have enough observation. Anyways, I can avoid him but Evaluna can’t because she has classes with him and they are friends.

8. Blazing Coyote says:

Btw I’m in class rn so I apologize for slow response but I’m actually trying to pass my class so…. yeah lol!

9. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack says:

hi anyone on here?

10. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack says:

and @Blazing she’s right plz don’t do the spell even tho i know you won’t

11. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Blazing, Evaluna think him as his friend but did Evaluna know About it that Hybrid want s you r death if she didn’t know About it that s why i think she can’t avoid him. If she really don’t know About it you should to tell her About it. I think when she know About it i really believe she s starting to avoid Hybrid. It will be good for you and Evaluna also.

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

My good friend @Evaluna thanks for come here. And hi!

13. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack says:

@Alvy i know about the spell i was the one who told @Blazing

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Then why you tell Hybrid that you love @Blazing

15. Evaluna (Luna of the Lunar Apocalypse pack says:

@Alvy ??? i really don’t know what ur talking about

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Do YOU think @Blazing you r mate or [email protected]

17. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I am telling you seriously @Evaluna do YOU love @Blazing or not?

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I am Asking you this questions because in the past comments you said you love @Blazing.

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Do YOU told hybrid About that you love @Blazing? ( sorry my that comment was not right because my browser is not working that s why i have ing some problem s to the type ing )

20. Blazing Coyote says:

@Alvy ok let’s clear things up. Hybrid told Evaluna about the Spell and she told me about it, evaluna doesn’t want me to do it, Hybrid does, I figured out Hybrid wants me dead, evaluna was only caught up in the middle of this, she does love me (as I do her) and she told me about it because I asked her to tell me what Hybrid says about ways to become a werewolf BECAUSE I was testing his legitimacy I wasn’t meaning for anything like this to happen. Let’s cool down and start fresh. Don’t worry I won’t do the Spell.

21. Alvy Darkstorm says: