1. crimsonmoonwolf says:

https ://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjHhaSYpNzWAhUHw4MKHWR_DqAQjRwIBw&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fcrimsonmoonpack&psig=AOvVaw0XdN8aN6nH_oXT64V5KpLA&ust=1507389086088703

2. crimsonmoonwolf says:

(Look that up take out the spaces) XD a mate is a Lover.. or the one you imprint on.. Like.. The one you would die for.. in human ways.. a girlfriend

3. JoeLupe says:

@Jessica she.. was my mate. But we had a fight. 🙁

@Crimson don’t tell people to leave, if you can convince someone, do it anyways, you must have proof of your claims right? So do it, but do NOT tell people to leave if they don’t believe you, they have every right not to believe you, in fact we all have rights to believe what we want, so do not ever ever tell anyone they must believe you or they leave. Yes, everyone deserves to believe what they want, yet so do they. And tbh this “mist” sounds a lot like Percy Jackson.

• JoeLupe says:

Oh also “imprinting” doesn’t work, this isn’t Twilight. Also having a mate… is the best thing that can ever happen to you. It’s like love at first sight, Romeo and Juliet in real life.

@Jessica a mate is someone who you love dearly and are connected to, and who you nor them will ever leave each other. Normally people associate mates with werewolves, but vampires can have mates too, and so can humans. It just all depends I guess lol

4. crimsonmoonwolf says:

See my pack is WIDELY known.. if you go online and on google and look up crimson moon pack you will find it.. and its symbol.. and how we were born.. if you look up the blood moon or in human ways the Red moon it is also real.. if you look up a therian you will also find something

5. crimsonmoonwolf says:

No thats not what i ment when i said Leave.. not implying if you dont believe me leave.. and No the mist.. No im not implying Percy jackson..

6. Jessica says:

oh ok but i dont know 🙁 i mean i want to believe but something tells me not to and why did you two have a fight joelupe?

7. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Joelupe, Im just gonna go.. today is not my day.. i feel ultra aggressive anyways.. i’ll cya later.. and when i ment mist.. i was not implying percy jackson.. im just saying there over the mist. like there blinded..

8. crimsonmoonwolf says:

What do you mean??? just because they used it on a movie does not mean they it isnt used with wolves.. there has been times when my pack member’s imprinted on someone.. and Lupe what would you know about imprinting.. your still deciding what you are.. so before you get into wolves life and tradition.. do not tell an alpha that a tradition is not used..

9. crimsonmoonwolf says:

Goodbye…

10. JoeLupe says:

@Crimson really? Then explain this mist to me in abstract detail. Lol! Also on your pack website (what I found so far) it states “peace, love, knowledge.” Im not against you or anything, but your peace part seems to not be well into play. Yes I’m sure we are well aware that these blood moons exist and I’m well aware of what a therian is. But I must tell you, that werewolves don’t have all these “special abilities.” Sure, some of them they might, but werecoyotes? In all sense, a werecoyote is similar to a werewolf, just can p-shift or m-shift or s-Shift into a coyote instead of a wolf. But you are doing much better than those in the past, supplying the location of your information instead of basing it around suspicion

11. JoeLupe says:

@Crimson ok so mist is somehow now imagery. Makes slightly more sense than this Percy Jackson mist. But I had a question, your a child, still in school, yet you have children.

12. Kevin says:

Hello? I’m here again! Do you know where Blazing Coyote is?

13. crimsonmoonwolf says:

What???? No im not a child.. .Im in college.. and yes i have children

14. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Joelupe, Forgive me for today… i’m just not myself..

15. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Kevin Joelupe is blazing coyote.. he just changed his name

16. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Kevin Joelupe is blazing coyote.. he just changed his name…

17. JoeLupe says:

@Kevin how are things today?

@Crimson it’s alright so are you open to talk about things reasonably?

18. Kevin says:

@Crimsonmoonwolf: oooooohh ok 🙂 are you a “werewolf?”

@JoeLupe/Blazing Coyote: Hi! It’s been forever!

19. JoeLupe says:

@Kevin I know right lol!

20. Kevin says:

Oh I’m fine 🙂 that hunter guy is still sharpening those weapons. 0.o

21. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Joelupe, I Rather not speak about anything for right now.. i just want to go and calm myself down.. for some reason i just feel aggressive..

22. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Kevin, Yes i am

23. JoeLupe says:

Ok well I understand how one could easily get angry or something. I wish there was something I could do to help, else I’ll try all I can.

24. Kevin says:

They still think I’m a werewolf 0.o what do I do?? I’m kind of scared.. my best friend (child of the hunter) made a joke and pointed a knife in my direction. Then last night I caught my friend’s dad watching me from outside 0.o what do I do?

25. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@JoeLupe u loves Evaluna a lot right?