Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

65,310 Responses

1. Kevin says:

@Alvy: what proof do you have? 😐

@Jessica: I never really cared about love, because I watched people around me get hurt by it all the time. Including those two idiots who thought that their love was special, but really it was just like every other classical love story. She won’t forgive him, and he’ll move on. End of story.

2. Kevin says:

I hope Evaluna is with Hybrid. He sounds like a reasonable fellow.

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

nooo anytime Evaluna can understand it that she really love him and can’t live without him just @JoeLupe have to wait for it.

4. Kevin says:

@Alvy: ok I hope you enjoy your fantasy but they get to decide not you. What makes you think their love is so special?

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

nothing. everyone s love is special ok. when u fall in u can understand what is it

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I can understand peoples emotions because I m a half vampire of physicq

7. Kevin says:

@Alvy: So you don’t care about their love, right?

8. Kevin says:

Oh and I hope you know a Vampire is technically an Angel spawn. Lol

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

i always care about everyone s love & i can never break a loving couple

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

sorry i mean i can’t let never break a loving couple

11. Kevin says:

Ah so I see. You don’t really care about their love you see it as everyone else’s?

12. crimsonmoonwolf says:

All they have to do is wait… There is no need in talking about it.. there love life will get together again.. like fixing broken glass..

13. Alvy Darkstorm says:

u r right @Crimson and @Kevin i really care about their love. i care about everyone s love. i hope u understand me

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

no 1 care about their love but i care

15. Kevin says:

@crimsonmoonwolf: you can’t honestly believe that, can you? That is foolish to believe. Nothing can fix what JoeLupe did. And nothing will convince him that it’s not his fault. Because he knows the truth, and he knows it is, it really is his fault.

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Love is like an open Door

17. Kevin says:

@Alvy: Grow up. Love hurts. It’s like life, it comes then it goes. Like everything in this world, nothing is permanent. Jessica was right, she is probably with someone else. It just takes if your ready to accept it or not.

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

its not his fault, not Evaluna s fault. its just a missunderstand ing. & Evaluna was lie to him too. but JoeLupe forgave her and now i think Evaluna should to forgive him too

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

yes she s with some one else but i believe she ll come to him again ok

20. Kevin says:

Ha lol! That funny… you continue to believe this fantasy is real? It’s a fairy tale with a sad ending, it’s over. Are you going to accept it or are you going to continue your needless battle?

21. Alvy Darkstorm says:

ooooh u r take it like a fairy tale actually i think u don’t understand what is love. u should to learn about it ok

22. Alvy Darkstorm says:

and it’s not a fantasy infact u r taking it like a fantasy. & it’s real

23. Alvy Darkstorm says:

u don’t need talk about it because u don’t understand what is a loveeee

24. Alvy Darkstorm says:

bye. ttu tomorrow

25. Evaluna says:

Alvy give it up we aren’t getting back together not after the lies he told me i’ll be gone most likely forever

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *