1. crimsonmoonwolf says:

Hm? What is it?

2. JoeLupe says:

@Crimson check your email I sent you a very important message.

3. JoeLupe says:

Here since you CLEARLY weren’t paying attention to what I said earlier: Crimson Crimson Crimson you’ll learn in due time what it’s all about things in this world aren’t as they seem and if your strong enough, and you never give up on what’s right, you’ll see all along that everything is perfectly fine. but if you decide to hide behind your perceived lens, you’ll miss the truth for what it really is. And just because your an Alpha doesn’t mean I can’t talk to you, also it doesn’t mean that your more powerful than me. And who cares about power anyways? You are probably expecting me to cower in a hole until I die. Well guess what in due time the truth will come out… in due time.. just remain strong and don’t give up on what’s right, and you’ll see that things are not as bad as they seem. As iron sharpens iron, Alpha sharpens Alpha. And no, I’m no Omega, like you say I am. In due time you’ll see what I’m talking about.

• crimsonmoonwolf says:

I was trying to make you come to your senses when i said that “Lupe i’m an alpha show some respect” Because i knew that calling you an omega and saying stuff like that would hurt you enough to make you think differently.. And i said nothing about power.. But very well.

• JoeLupe says:

Before I go, I would like to say, it did hurt me. But I learned that when others say bad stuff to me, to hurt my feelings, I ignore it and keep pushing on to get a task done. At the point when I’m at my apex I could care less about pain, but rather about the job needed to be done.

4. Evaluna says:

@Crimson nvm

5. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Luna, Okay then.. @Lupe.. I already read the message i knew what you ment

6. JoeLupe says:

@Crimson thx! And also remember what I said… 😉

7. crimsonmoonwolf says:

okay.

8. JoeLupe says:

Are you mad at me or whatever? I’m used to slightly lo****nger messages lol

9. crimsonmoonwolf says:

Yes i am

10. JoeLupe says:

Hm well I hope that whatever anger will heal in due time 😉

11. JoeLupe says:

Also (EMAIL)

12. crimsonmoonwolf says:

very well

13. JoeLupe says:

Also btw I’m going to continually reply on email so plz check on it frequently. Thx 🙂

14. JoeLupe says:

Never mind lol oh well I’ll be off doing stuff.

15. JoeLupe says:

Ok so apparently there is such thing as “Anakim” and “Casters.” Who knew there were actual names for these?

Anakim: Half Angel Half Human

Casters: Half Angel Half Witch (human connected to the universe in a deeper sense)

16. JoeLupe says:

so casters tried to make a spell to make the dead come back alive stronger faster and more powerful but that spell failed and it created something called a Revenant in order words a Vampire and vampires can only die if a stake a wooden stake is umm stabbed into their heart their were these angels called “Warrior angels” and these angels are from the second sphere and they control the borders between heaven and hell these angels protect the world from supernatural evil and in order to right the wrongs of the casters they made a sacrifice they fell just like the angels who went with you know who to hell but these angels fell for a reason to create a new bloodline that would hunt and kill the Revenants they’re known as Slayers and each slayer has a white line through their palm.

Now I would like to correct what I said earlier, now I am most likely not a Slayer, possibly not Angel, but we are still unsure. So as a correction, no vampires aren’t “Angels” but failed experiments by angels 🙁 wow I am so sorry for any vamp (sorry sister!)

17. ohanze says:

wat does the white line look like ??

18. JoeLupe says:

@Ohanze I’m not sure lol

19. ohanze says:

ok then @Lupe
    also how r u

20. Evaluna says:

hi @Ohanze 🙂

21. ohanze says:

also to ask about like have u ever felt like your arm was drained