Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

65,152 Responses

1. Evaluna says:

hi soooo what r u doing?

2. ohanze says:

trying to figure out this feeling in my arm and y i am acting diffrent from wensday

3. Evaluna says:

@Ohanze can u describe the feeling?

4. ohanze says:

brb i feel it again and ooze

5. ohanze says:

im back and the feeling is like all of a sudden i feel like i have no energy for 5 minutes and usually my heart rate slows down and i c this shadow like meterial across my body

6. ohanze says:

hello anyone on?? freaking out

7. Evaluna says:

yeah i’m on sorry for leaving u like that

8. Evaluna says:

@Ohanze np i gtg to bed now ttyl πŸ™‚

9. ohanze says:

ok good night and ttyl @Evaluna

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

hmmmm actually now i understand that All boys r same. they can’t understand girls. i was told u for wait @JoeLupe but u don’t listen me. u find ur another mate but remember this i was thought that u r different from other boy s but ur same toooo. i never really i never accept this from u. You all boys r bad i m not telling all boys r bad just i m trying to say who s r like u they r bad. u said to me that u understand girls, i was thought u r a intelligent, brilliant and a good boy. but u not. i don’t like this type of boys who s r just like u. but after all of this u r my friend. but u have so much time now plz go to Evaluna and say sorry to her. see she has lot of feelings for u. this is a good time to be u good. this is a good situation to be u goood. i hope u can understand me what i m trying to say. πŸ™‚

11. Alvy Darkstorm says:

& @Evaluna never leave this website. i can’t live without a friend like u. don’t feel bad about @JoeLupe.

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

i think if @Wolfie s here he maybe with me and u @Evaluna about this situation πŸ™‚

13. wwwwwww says:

Anyone can hear me??

14. Evaluna says:

@Alvy i won’t leave but only because u asked πŸ™‚

15. Evaluna says:

@Ohanze gooood morning to u too πŸ™‚

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

thanks @Evaluna bye i m busy now ttul:-)

17. Alvy Darkstorm says:

πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

18. ohanze says:

@Eva is it normal to c like a shadow figure or like some kind of thing in front of u like prtecting u

19. JoeLupe says:

Yolo everyone! πŸ™‚ how is everyone today?

20. JoeLupe says:

@Ohanze I don’t think that’s normal but that sounds a lot like a guardian angel or something.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *