1. JoeLupe says:

Ok well could you tell me this vision? Perhaps I could help with it. 🙂

2. ohanze says:

it started out as me being in this house with 1 of my freinds and someone else. then nxt we did something that i dont know of. After that the spirits came in their form that was demonic. The person i dont know yet said something that made them rlly mad and ferious. Then i asked wat r yous doing with me all the time. A moment later they went into me and did something that changed everything. Right after i dont know wat happened but i like died. Then woke up on top of some type of hill that was covered with snow but dont know where. As i woke up i seen priests that was saying something in some language i didnt know. After they stopped i was like being moved by some type of force towards them all and seen my mom and lil brother who wasnt born yet. Then something like changed about me completwly thta made me kill all of them as they were praying in a group with diffrent crosses held towards me. Then i awoken somehow

3. JoeLupe says:

Ok this will take me a bit to read…

4. ohanze says:

i didnt type that last sentence

5. JoeLupe says:

Ok that dream sounds a little worrying… I would suggest trying to go to church or something. Sorry, I don’t know what it means, but I do know one thing, that this is very worrying. At least to me it is. But anyways I would suggest to go to some church or something, try repenting to God. Pray for forgiveness. Else that may actually happen..

6. JoeLupe says:

So is any1 on right now? I’m kind of bored..

7. JoeLupe says:

These people who I’m not sure are actually legit, have some decent advice for shifting. I’m not sure how to shift, but whatever way it is to practice shifting, you should do it every night, try shifting every night, then because it requires sleep to be able to do it properly, you should go to sleep exactly after you finish trying that night. I think I’ll try this method. I’ll see if this method works! Just one question… does anyone know how to practice shifting?

8. Alex says:

To practice P-shifting you should M-shift

9. Alex says:

And Lupe i asked was hanging out with that girl, and finally had the courage to ask her as my mate… but she FULL ON rejected me.. i had coffee with her laughed with her we were like rlly close.. and i knew that she felt that way.. but i guess nobody wants a beast ya know.. she rlly looked me dead in the eyes and said “I’m not what you think i am.. its best that we stay apart..” i’m so hurt rn.. Like i feel as if i had my heart crushed

10. Alex says:

and i tried what you said but i could not get anything T~T

11. JoeLupe says:

@Alex oh I’m so sorry about both of those things. I’ll try to think of a way around this. But i can’t give advice, it’s kind of illegal (idiotic law made by humans) just know that you didn’t lose someone who cared much about you. You lost someone who couldn’t care enough to at least give you a chance, to see the good in you, and to at least try to give it a chance. There are billions of other girls in the world, I assure you one of them will at least love you more than they did. What I would say is, “I’m safer if I know, trust me. If I knew what you were, I would love you more.” I would fight for her. And if you really love her, I suggest do the same. But again, you don’t have to take my advice, and if anything bad happens because of it, I’m truly, truly sorry.

12. JoeLupe says:

How do I Practice m-shifting?

13. JoeLupe says:

@Alex your no monster. The greater monster is those who can’t accept others for who they are and try to change them, killing any others whom are innocent, lying to the weak, the greater monsters are those who steal the light in the situation and hide every good. Do you see any of these qualities in you? If not, then your not a monster. Don’t convince yourself you are, because history has taught us that the outside doesn’t matter, but really it’s the inside that counts. You can be some werebeast who shifts into a rampaging demon, but on the inside, if you are an innocent, brave, good man, if you truly want good in other’s life, then you are no monster, despite what is seen on the outside. Again, don’t ever convince yourself that you are a monster. You are not, whether you want to admit it or not, you are no monster.

14. JoeLupe says:

@Ohanze oh well of course I am, I’m always on, i mean it’s not as if I have a life -.-

15. ohanze says:

lol how was your day

16. JoeLupe says:

@Ohanze um… im not sure how to answer that. I would honestly say decent, a bit… low clouded I guess

17. ohanze says:

Mine has been creepy

18. JoeLupe says:

@Ohanze once you learn about life, every day is a bit creepy. It’s just how you deal with it that depicts what will happen. Will you let it slow you down? Or will you rise above the fear or creepiness?

19. JoeLupe says:

@Ohanze how was your day creepy and bad?

20. ohanze says:

i will try but am loosing

21. JoeLupe says:

How are you loosing, and at what?