Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

64,937 Responses

1. Hellhound says:

@Alvy Darkstorm: I guess so. Lol.

2. Hellhound says:

@Alvy Darkstorm: I guess so. Lol.

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

haha i have a mate too

4. Alvy Darkstorm says:

hmmm i was thinking @Jessica will be ur mate & now she s . 😀 🙂

5. Nightshade says:

@hellhound my dreams usually do tell the future. And I am not the only one who has sean this in my little friend pack.

6. Nightshade says:

And I am not the only one who has these dreams that tell the future.

7. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Hellhound, I’ve returned. I might not be on that much due to Moving preperations but anyways how is everyone

8. crimsonmoonwolf says:

Preparations

9. Hellhound says:

@Crimsonmoonwolf: Why… do you have the same pic as Alex?

@Nightshade: Interesting..

10. Hellhound says:

Yeah you may be surprised but predictive dreams aren’t that rare..

11. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Hellhound, 1st of all things.. This pic is mine not alex.. when alex joined in i told him to use my computer because the other was broken.. he said okay, Because he couldn’t change my pic (Because i told him not to) He changed his name and used it..

12. Hellhound says:

Hm.. ok. So do you allow him to use your computer all day some days? (Or at least while in school)

13. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Hellhound, Well i don’t use the computer that much as you can see.. like im just getting on and its been like two or three weeks since i have been on.. so yes i let him use it in school if he wishes.. because they didn’t give him one yet.. because of something i forget. and im always occupied in getting the house so.. yes i yet him use it all day somedays

14. Hellhound says:

Hm… ok that’s interesting. Have you seen JoeLupe recently? He is seemingly only online nowadays to tell Evaluna he is here, otherwise he just… leaves.

15. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Hellhound, My brother has been on more than me.. I couldn’t say that i know..

16. Hellhound says:

*sigh* this website has gone downhill since he has taken a break…

17. Nightshade says:

@ Eclipse hi mate.

18. Nightshade says:

@hel hound hi r u on yet i am in my first period class.

19. Hellhound says:

@Nightshade: I am in class right now actually. But yes I’m here lol

20. Nightshade says:

hi people

21. Nightshade says:

did it change it

22. Hellhound says:

Hello. Again. I think I accidentally just made it so that I must be a Hellhound. 🙁 I swore on my own blood that whoever can make me a Hellhound, I will serve them for 20 years, no more. Do you think this was a bad decision?

23. Hellhound says:

Does anyone even have any replies for this? I want to make sure it was the right decision.

24. Hellhound says:

Wow. What friends you are. No wonder JoeLupe left, you are there when others need you but when you need others, no one comes to help. -.- thus is the way the world works..

25. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Hell hound, Mind letting someone finish typing.. before you say something like that

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *