1. Jason says:

@Rubi: No, I’m Jason, as in the child of Jupiter. (Jk) I’m not from Greek mythology but I am Jason. 🙂 .

2. Nightshade says:

my indentity is lillian that is all i m saying

3. Nightshade says:

@ jason ha ha ha ha that is so funny

4. Liam says:

@Jason, Interesting..

5. Liam says:

@Jason, Why did you think it was cool to be a hell hound.

6. Jason says:

@Liam: Because I couldn’t accept being human. Why you may ask? Because I had a warped mindset of what being human really was all about. “Being human” isn’t about anything, some may say. It’s just a species. But I tell you, that “being human” means forgiveness, compassion, it doesn’t mean strive for “success” which is so short term (although most would view it as such) being human means growing, adapting, and becoming a better you. It means helping each other reach great heights. It may take you a while to fully understand what I’m saying, but you can be all these things in your life, as long as your human, you can go anywhere.

• Jason says:

To be human is also to accept you are different, have flaws, and make mistakes. But through all the beauty of it all, the imperfection is perfect to me, for that leaves us room to grow. What would be the purpose of growing if we were already the best we could be?

7. Jason says:

@Night: Cool Lol. Also you may not know it, but as realistic as I am, I do have a sense of humor.

8. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Jason, Being a werewolf or any mythical creature is truly a curse.. Yes you get those “AWESOME” moments.. but when it comes to control and actions and mess it gets hard and frustrating.. you get ticked off fast and sometimes you have to cover your ears because you cant take the rapid sounds that fall all around you. you fight urges, you have problems that are hard to deal with, there are a lot of things that makes you want and not want to be something mythic.. Most of us did not CHOOSE this path that we are walking on.. It was giving to us in some sort of way

9. Jason says:

@Crimson: One can not CHOOSE to be something, it is something done by destiny. Spells do not work to make one a werewolf, or whatever. They only make you believe you are one. But I tell you that through the bad, there is a good, through the darkness a light. Through all this, there is a reason you are what you are. You may not know it, but that doesn’t mean your not special. It doesn’t mean you should continue believing it is a curse. What is a curse to one can be a gift to another, but it can be a gift to you if you learn how to learn, grow and accept who you are. 🙂

10. Jade says:

Hello? 🙂

11. Jason says:

@Jade: Hello. 🙂

12. Jade says:

I have not been on this website in a very very very long time o.o

13. Wolf of fire says:

Eclipse, I know you know who I am, I’m earlier than expected, I have received an injury, but, how are you?

• Wolf of fire says:

Also, congrats on getting a mate, 🙂 Have fun and BE SAFE you two….

• Wolf of fire says:

I will leave now, but eclipse please don’t give a dead man away, I have already had to deal with enough people trying to find me, when you realize who I am tell NO ONE!

14. Jade says:

Has much changed on this website in 2 years?

15. Wolf of fire says:

people and things, now’s not the time for catch up, sorry…

16. JoeLupe says:

@Jade Lol yeah one thing has changed and it’s because of me. Lol! 😉

Now… @Wolf of Fire, coincidental you show up the moment Jade does. Now isn’t it? Lol!

17. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Lupe, Look who has returned.. The talk of the site himself

18. Jade says:

Brings back so many memories being back on here 🙂

19. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Jade, Yes.. its true.. the site is full of memories

20. JoeLupe says:

@Crimson really? Am I that famous? 😉 I’m probably nowhere near Lycanhope because even now he’s still being talked about (because of me)

Also this site is full of memories, history. That’s what makes it so special, the memories we share on this one site alone, brought together by destiny. Lol! But looking back, we can be better than the human race, (most at least) and learn from our history to not make the same mistakes again.

21. JoeLupe says:

Lycanhope had the right idea to find the truth.. the trick was he was actually being what is considered a bully, and making others feel bad about themselves. To find the truth, look within and learn that lies are worse that the hurtful truth.

22. Jade says:

I remember Lycanhope
    : o

23. Rubi says:

@Jade hi 🙂 i’m new on this website

24. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

hi everyone i’m back 🙂 how is everyone?

25. JoeLupe says:

@Jade did you know there was a massive argument and I had beaten Lycanhope at the argument? I’m not proud of it, nor will I ever be.