Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

64,937 Responses

1. ghost says:

just the need to find someone who can match me in a fight and making up work @Luna

2. wintereclipse says:

i couldn’t tell where but in that place our runes change and you receive an orb of twilight i think it was called

3. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse) says:

@Winterluna did you know that it’s impossible to have the blood of 5 creatures in you?

4. Winterluna says:

Thats cool. My uncle is mad at me now cause my cousin tried to go through the back door and I pushed him out and through his boots half way across the back yard meaning a lot shorter then I threw it.

5. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse) says:

@Ghost fighting isn’t the answer to everything or violence but if you can’t contain yourself punch a wall or something indestructible

6. Winterluna says:

No it is not its called I cot bit cut and scratched and the all sorts mixed even ask [email protected] evaluna

7. ghost says:

i tried that and have to fix my wall and door 🙁 but cant control this urge though and dont know y

8. Winterluna says:

@wintereclipse what is a twilight orb

9. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse) says:

@Winterluna i don’t see how that is possible your body would would be in constant fighting meaning you couldn’t be able to contain all that powerful blood either you become only one as like full werewolf etc or the other you die

10. Winterluna says:

I am scared for when my foster mom comes home. The sad thing is I want her to adopt me but at thesame time I dont want her to.

11. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse) says:

@Ghost i’m here 🙂

12. ghost says:

i dont know y fighting is such a urge to me

13. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse) says:

@Ghost if your a werewolf that would be normal since they’re considered to be very violent and very short tempered

14. ghost says:

and y i canty fight the urge

15. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse) says:

@Ghost you’re probably a werewolf have you felt light headed?

16. Winterluna says:

And my foster mom is home

17. Winterluna says:

@ghost try going outside and going for a five mile run that notmally helps me.

18. ghost says:

ok ill try that this saturday and thx

19. Winterluna says:

No problem

20. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse) says:

@Ghost or you can go into the woods and relax there 🙂 i love to walk in the woods at night with a full moon it because the scene it absolutely stunning

21. Winterluna says:

@elipse r u still on

22. ghost says:

i would do that but have no woods close to me 🙁

23. ghost says:

and i feel rlly light headed now

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *