1. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hmmmm ur right. @Crimsomoonwolf. But i really don’t know what i want, what my soul want and what my mind want. Just i know that i m a bad girl. & i ever think About Myself i always think for peoples, like what peoples like, what they want, and can i be There good friends, what things if I do, it ll be good for them or no. I always try to keep peoples love with one to Another person, but some Time s i really like to know that are that person like me or not, if is anyone here Who can believe me, Who always speak truth with me and never lie to me. If anyone s here for me, Who always think About for my good. And most important thing @Crimsomoonwolf and @others that in this site i always speak truth with you guys, I never told a single of lie with you guys Cause u all r my good friend s, why should i tell a lie with you guys. And the other thing that About i m half vampire. U guys believe it or not. I don’t know About it. But in my way why should i tell a lie with u guys. Maybe you guys can be think this i m roleplaying but i m not. I really don’t. After all of this, I always think About for peoples good. šŸ™‚

2. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Who is on now?

3. ohanzee says:

changed my name to my wolf’s name šŸ˜€

4. ohanzee says:

How is everyone šŸ™‚

5. Masked Wolf says:

Good, how are you? and I have seen you with this username prior to today, lol…

6. ohanzee says:

im good masked and srry for the late response jumping back and fourth between S.S project

7. Masked Wolf says:

I’m jumping back and forth too, I am working on things with the other masked, he is trying to teach me things lol, not working, but still, I will be on and off, Ill be back on in about half an hour, lol…

8. Masked Wolf says:

Hmm, I typed something earlier, but it’s not showing up, well, eating, TTYL, masked warrior will be on his docs,(since I was using his account) and I will, TTYL, šŸ™‚ lol…

9. ohanzee says:

WTH is with my joints

10. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Ohanzee what happened?

11. ohanzee says:

my toes all of a sudden locked in 1 place and now all of my toes on my left foot is trying to do it

12. ohanzee says:

ment my big toe srry

13. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

???? that’s very weird

14. ohanzee says:

lol and dont know y it just happened today

15. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Ohanzee well idk wat to tell u about that can u move? or try too?

16. ohanzee says:

yes but down only wont go up at all

17. ohanzee says:

šŸ™ freaking out rlly bad

18. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Ohanzee maybe they’re just asleep? try to stand up maybe that will help

19. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Ohanzee i will be eating dinner but as soon as i finish i will be back as quickly as possible