1. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Hello, sorry I was off for so long, that sounds like it sucks @Ghost…. Also, I am glad to hear that some things aren’t as bad in your life, in fact, I think the best way to deal with anything is to work it out, even if It means being worse at first, it will get better, I may stick around for a bit..

2. ohanzee says:

Hello @Warrior how are you

3. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Good, I also heard about you and Wolf, but let’s talk about it later, how are you, other than the madness?

4. ohanzee says:

good besides that so far

5. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Okay, I am on you and Wolf’s docs, BTW, so far interesting, she even gave you the advice she asked me for… XD… so, see you at docs? :|. ?

6. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Docs must be malfunctioning it would appear that it has had some sort of separation, maybe internet is out but not out? trying to fix it..

7. ohanzee says:

alright i will be exersizing.

8. ohanzee says:

with push ups and set ups for now

9. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

I’m just now seeing it, but please RETURN TO DOCS, and answer the question, PLEASE, I need to know…

10. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Ohanzee yes i’m on 4 now i gtg soon

11. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Jade hey are you new here?

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Guys i m now chatting with a boy Who is telling me his vampire and he has a friend Who s girl. He told me his friend can truned me Into A Vampire. By death. What do YOU guys think? It s real? I really need ur advices. Plz zzzzzzzzzz help me.

13. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Alvy i know you’re telling the truth because the only way people can become werewolves/vampires is through death Hybrid told me that tell me how does the boy look like? and Alvy don’t be afraid they won’t do anything to u

14. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

One hour late, if SOMEONE needs me, I will be building things, and designing others…

15. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Still no one? Wow…

16. Law says:

End the werewolf era. No one believes in supernatural anymore xD unless you make a difference

17. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Hello LAW, what brings YOU here?

18. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

hi is anyone on here this website is becoming more and more nonactive

19. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Yeah, I’m here, still, how are you?

20. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

im ok i think ๐Ÿ™‚ and you?