1. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Hmm, indeed, I am busy RN, also, I am also working on making a new mask for myself, my last one was destroyed, so I will be busy many places, and evaluna, I am heading to docs also….

2. Who Destroyed The Last Mask ?

3. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

It was some guy who I after threw off a tree and he was impaled by like 3 branches, he’s most likely dead…

4. Alvy Darkstorm says:

i have a sister infact cousin after see her face i always feel good i can forget my pain. πŸ™‚

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

but my sis afraid of me. actually she s so cute i always give her kiss. but she always noticed at my fangs. actually my fangs r small but she notice πŸ™ it

6. Alvy Darkstorm says:

this is my another pain

7. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

That does sound like it sucks… But hey, if you can scare someone you love you can scare away the haters, let them know you may be different, but you are not worse than anyone, πŸ™‚ I am sorry I was late, I was grabbing stuff, and I will need to go soon, but I want to help as much as I can…

8. JoeLupe says:

Hey is Crimson on, i heard he had some pack problems and i had only just now been able to get on here.

9. JoeLupe says:

@Dark hello how are things in the land of ILWW? Any news of anything so far? πŸ˜‰

10. JoeLupe says:

Ugh i swear, sometimes it feels as if people are ignoring me. But anyways, i will say what needs to be said, and if Crimson is online any, please let him know that i will return whenever i can to help him in any way.

11. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Hello SIR, how are you?

12. JoeLupe says:

Lol! I guess thats good…

13. JoeLupe says:

@Masked hello good sir, i am doing mighty fine today, thank you for asking. And if i might ask, how are you doing this fine afternoon? πŸ™‚

• JoeLupe says:

I am saying sir as in an expression of respect, however if i might need to change it, please let me know. πŸ˜‰

14. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

I am doing well, sir, I am calling you sir because you are the Alpha of the pack, therefore you hold a higher rank than me, Military logic dictates I call you sir.

15. JoeLupe says:

I am planning on changing the pack around again, this time, its a little more specific. There will be the Alpha, Beta, Gamma, and Delta, as the higher ups, then the whole rest of the pack, then the Omega. The new members will be considered “Psi” and will be directly above the Omega. Although the whole middle ranking members are “equal” in a sense, these members will have designated jobs and will be called certain things, based on the jobs they carry out.

16. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Yes, I saw the thing evaluna posted, I also just finished designing a plane….

17. JoeLupe says:

@Masked ah Military logic ok lol! I will post something on our docs, listing off the pack member jobs, and rankings, as well as Pack Laws.

18. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Affirmative…

19. JoeLupe says:

Yeah well i will still message you the pack rules, and also, i hope you enjoy designing your plane. πŸ™‚ And also

@Law looking back i noticed you had stated that there was some sort of “era” which included werewolves. I don’t know what specific era you are talking about, but looking at something called LAWS OF REALITY what you had stated was a generalized biased opinion, not necessary fact. I propose if you are going to go around telling people that werewolves aren’t real, you best have your reasons for stating your claim, otherwise we won’t necessarily CARE about what you say. I know a few people who do indeed believe they exist, and i have no idea how long it will take you to notice, but as long as people have MINDS we will have werewolves. I rest my case and i await your response soon.

• Law says:

I believe in werewolves myself i also dont intend to tell people it doesnt exist.
      Tbh i agree with you im just one other person fed up with the current presence. You know what i meant with dying out wasnt necessarily the era i just think the human race goes a way in wich direction those thoughts wont be considered as thought anymore but stupidity. With the evolution our world is going in directiom its just a matter of time till no one believes in those things and all those beliefs will die out. Looking at stats the usage of the word werewolf has dropped 3 times during the last year and i kinda think its unpleasant to see it go that way. And i just annoy some people with those words cause all of the internet is part of an search engine algothrythm so with every discussion be it bad or good you can get a niche to be more succesfull again or can just get some sites easier to reach on the search engine.

• Law says:

*usage of the word werewolf in the internet and social media

20. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

I’m here, again, XD still working on planes, and soon doing a temporary solution for my training, XD how are you?