1. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

I feel like that is sarcasm, and it feels like you are frustrated…..

2. Yeah I Think It’s Puberty

3. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Don’t ask me how I know, I’m not sure, XD, but why are you frustrated?

4. JoeLupe says:

@Masked thus it is the return of the king lol! πŸ˜‰

@Dark hello

5. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

XD I will do my business here, and please help Dark with being frustrated, at someone…(I think….) .:|

6. I Said Its Puberty I Just Feel So Angry

7. JoeLupe says:

@Wolfie are you alright? What is wrong? Whatever it is you can tell me. πŸ™‚

@Masked of course i am going to, there is no need to tell me to lol!

8. JoeLupe says:

@Wolfie ah puberty, lol well i know a few ways to deal with anger. Would you like for me to tell you?

9. JoeLupe says:

@Dark ok

1: Meditation

2: Take frequent walks in the forest or run in the forest. This causes endorphins to release in your body, therefore boosting your mood

3: Eat chocolate; chocolate has been scientifically proven to make you happy

4: Remove 50% of the things that stress you out and you will find your mood increases

5: Keep in mind that whatever circumstance is only permanent and that you are bigger than it, and will overcome it. No matter how long it takes

• JoeLupe says:

@Law ok, so now you are stating they are real. Got it. Lol! So based on your statistics, how exactly does the usage of the term werewolf, have to correlate with the disbelief of such a thing?

10. Ok But I Need To Transform For The Forrest Part

11. JoeLupe says:

@Dark no you don’t need to “transform” per say for the forest part, you can easily just run or walk in the forest anyways. I am guessing by “transform” you mean p-shifting into a wolf? Well if your Teen Wolf werewolf form is similar to a human, then whats the point in transforming anyways?

12. JoeLupe says:

Hm…. well i guess thats just plus one unanswered question which will lead me to my overreaching conclusion… Anyways i am researching things about exercise.

13. The Masked Warrior(Wolf Army) *Lunar Apocalypse* ^Beta^ #Trainer# says:

Good night, TTYGL I will be REALLY busy tomorrow for… Reasons…. BYE!

14. Jessica says:

Hands pure your empty hands in mine and scars show me all the scars you hide and hey if your wings are broken please take my so your can open to

15. Jessica says:

‘Cause I’m gonna stand by you
    Oh, tears make kaleidoscopes in your eyes
    And hurt, I know you’re hurting, but so am I
    And love, if your wings are broken
    Borrow mine so yours can open too
    ‘Cause I’m gonna stand by you

16. Evaluna (Luna Of The Lunar Apocalypse Pack) says:

@Jessica omg i love that song “Even if we can’t find heaven i’ll walk through hell with you know that you’re not alone”

17. And @blazing Thanks For The Advise