1. Masked Wolf says:

http s://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Propulsive_efficiency
    There are two spaces between http n’ s also between . n’ org…. this is what my brother is doing RIGHT NOW, oh god, how does he keep up with this? I gtg but, JEEZ…..

2. JoeLupe says:

@M-Wolf hm I hope both of you enjoy lol I am doing decently fine rn. Hbu?

3. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Soooooooo, Who s on now?

4. crimsonmoonwolf says:

@Joelupe, Check your Gmail

5. Masked Wolf says:

I’m doing, glad you are okay….. I guess that no one is on RN? :/

6. JoeLupe says:

@Crimson ok I have checked it, and replied. Lol! That seems to be half of what goes on here nowadays. “Check Docs” “check email” lol

@Milky definently not me lol 😉

7. JoeLupe says:

@M-wolf nope, try again lol

8. Masked Wolf says:

Well, this is rare, lol, usually no one is here when I’m here lol!

9. JoeLupe says:

@M-Wolf that is because usually everyone is offline doing stuff because people actually have lives lol

10. Masked Wolf says:

🙁 …You don’t need to make me and Warrior feel bad about how we are stuck living…..

11. JoeLupe says:

This is the plan I have for reading past comments:

1: Read through once, just to read and gain information randomly.

2: Read through a second time, this time write down any inspirational quotes

3: Read through a third time, this time do extensive research on what has been mentioned and websites that had been posted on here.

If you want to have your name on my quotes list, make sure to make an inspirational quote! 😀

12. Masked Wolf says:

Warrior made this one, “Even if true, words have no power, if you don’t give them any.” He makes many quotes, lol…

13. JoeLupe says:

Oh I never meant to make you feel bad, and don’t you dare tell me it’s ok. I am sorry for making you feel bad about the way you lived, I never meant it as such. What I had meant was that people have things in their life that makes them busy aka a job, schoolwork, etc. even spending time with friends. But I never meant to infer by any circumstance that you didn’t have a life, or that your life was bad. I am positive that your life is good, at least better than mine. Trust me, living for a short time is better than not being able to live.

To go deeper into it, I meant “living” the first time as literal, and “live” the second time as literal freedom and the ability to just go out and live your life. Trust me, my life is stuck on the screen because that’s the only place where I am actually free, elsewhere I am stuck doing everything everyone tells me, pretending it’s ok, and letting them take advantage of my time which could’ve been used to help you peeps. But you, I heard you had cancer right? Well guess what you have the ability to go out and live your life, because you don’t have the restrictions I do. So I say, although you are living for a limited time, that doesn’t mean you can’t go out and live. 🙂 so I say when you feel like life is hopeless, just remember that every life you touch is another story, another memory, that will help you be remembered forever. 🙂

• JoeLupe says:

Not only that, but you yourself will live on forever in the lives you touch. 🙂 I will go now, to attend to personal business, but I will return once I am done. I hope you have a great rest of the day, and see you later! 🙂

14. JoeLupe says:

Oh great quote lol tell m-warrior to try to create a quote of the day and post it online, i want to see what happens lol. This is my quote for today: “Although you are living for a limited time, that doesn’t mean you can’t go out and live.”

• Masked Wolf says:

Thanks, that quote totally has nothing to do with me, and makes me feel SOOOOOO much better…..

• Masked Wolf says:

Lol, I have to go but I am trying to teach Warrior about feelings…. I’m pretty sure you know how that’s going….

• Masked Wolf says:

Oh BTW, I was being Sarcastic…. I can get emotions so I know how to be sarcastic in a good way, but Warrior is just sarcastic….(A LOT!!) Still awake, DAMNIT!

15. JoeLupe says:

@M-Wolf well I’m glad my quote did good for you 🙂

16. JoeLupe says:

Omg im positive that’s going to go well lol just try to approach it in a scientific perspective, I can help with such Lol!

17. Masked Wolf says:

He’s pointless, he can’t understand feelings, I just, can’t, no…. I have to go again and sleep, see if I can sleep tonight, I just hope nothings happens while I’m gone, and when I’m gone I bet things will be happening…

18. JoeLupe says:

Most probably lol that is the way it is for a long time. Anyways, the next time you get the chance, tell M-warrior that emotions are a chemical reaction caused in the frontal lobe of your cerebrum Cortex where electricity is passed through neuron transmitters and thus giving you what is commonly referred to as “emotions.” As to “liking or disliking something” that is an entirely different part of your brain (I think)

19. Masked Wolf says:

Well, he knows, but he just can’t tell when people are sad, or how to feel sad, or pretty much any emotion…. I have tried, also, I tried teaching him something, but HOLY SH*T he’s clueless…. Couldn’t sleep but still trying lol…..

20. JoeLupe says:

Lol I’m guessing that if he has a lessened state of emotions, unlike me, he must have not much of a strong frontal lobe. Either that, or the concussions have had long term effect and have thus damaged his emotions.

21. Masked Wolf says:

STILL AWAKE, damn, hard to sleep….. Most unlikely, he’s been this way since…. Well, NVM…. I rather not speak of it, he doesn’t need to remember what happened if he comes here…. but you know what and when….(I think…) I will TRY to GO TO SLEEP, AGAIN…

22. JoeLupe says:

@M-wolf ok 😀 I think I know what you are talking about lol!

23. Masked Wolf says:

Now I feel like I need to teach him what our father was going to tell him, the night after…NVM, but a, WISE MAN, lies between the REALISTIC MAN(Warrior) and the EMOTIONAL MAN(Me but a woman lol) and that since our father was a wise man he knew he had to wait to teach him, but he waited one day too long… That cost him and our family quite a bit… AND WHY AM I STILL AWAKE??????

• Masked Wolf says:

Adding a quote, I guess, “A wise man lies between a realistic man and between an emotional man, only when you use both to your knowledge do you have a true wise man.” Quote by Cmd.Jacob.A.Wolf quoted in 2008.

24. JoeLupe says:

@M-wolf stress? And I know exactly what it is, at least I think so. Was it that thing that happened when he was 5 or so? (Or supposedly happened)

25. JoeLupe says:

And according to M-warrior I am just as your father once was, wise or so, so I must let you know this, that keeping this from him (whatever truth it is) will hurt him more, the longer you wait. And eventually he’ll come to a point where he won’t believe. So I must tell you, that the best choice would be indeed to tell him.