1. Masked Wolf says:

Yes, we lost many things that day, Warrior his humanity, me most of my family….. he saw it has a bad situation, I saw it as a nightmare, after that he’s been heartless, trying to pretend to have emotions, but it doesn’t always work….. and maybe I’m under stress…. maybe not….

2. JoeLupe says:

@M-wolf I can tell by the connotation of the words you use, the fact of how you described it, and aura stuffs as well that this is leaving you a bit stressed, you are tired right? You want to sleep but you can’t because your overthinking it. Your worried about your brother, that he might never get his humanity back, that he might be stuck emotionless forever. But can I tell you something? To me, he is a breath of fresh air compared to some people I have met. Basically my entire pack is fresh air to me lol!

3. JoeLupe says:

“What if it wasn’t the humanity that was lost, but the freedom from the prison of emotions? Emotions are like spice. It’s good, in fact it’s great – after a while. Then it bites you and you have to learn philosophy in order to convince yourself that everything is normal… when it’s not.” Trust me, I say that he is gifted. Not because he’s without something people take for granted, but because he is emotionless, free from having to worry about all of these things that most people abuse.

4. Masked Wolf says:

I bet, but never take after him, he is a soldier, he follows orders, nothing more….. Now I am thinking of a comic I found floating around the internet…. But still, he has almost no free will(it seems) if you ordered him to k*ll someone when they came into town, he would…. I don’t want to worry you, but he has k*lled many people in the past, ordered by family(well, other family but still) after that he had to hang up his kunai and shuriken to deal with other things… I am glad he is helpful, but if he doesn’t get his humanity back he will forever be know as the Warrior of death, not warrior the wise(like his father before him)….. I will ATTEMPT sleep again…

5. JoeLupe says:

“I’m not being philosophical, I’m being honest.”

6. JoeLupe says:

@M-wolf he is not like his father. Granted. But guess what? He may not be the warrior the wise, but to me he isn’t the warrior of death. Yes I know he’s k****d people in the past, I know his history… at least enough of it to know that although he is emotionless, he is caring, kind, actually quite funny (most wouldn’t get his humor but me lol) and not only that, but he’s unique. I say that he isn’t the “warrior the wise” or “warrior of death” but he is the “warrior of hope.” He himself is the image of hope. Guess what? Hope isn’t perfect. In fact the opposite. He shows us daily that there is always another battle, but as he should because Guess what? In life, the battle never ends. It’s how we face it that shows our true character. He may not have emotions but the fact that he is able to collect himself and keep moving on.. the fact that he keeps trying when he knows there is no way to have emotions for him.. that shows true character. True courage. He may not be like his father, but guess what? He’s like himself and that’s the best person he can possibly be like. So don’t take it for granted and try to change it. I enjoy his presence and learn as much as I possibly can from him. He’s a great person, and believe it or not, I have noticed emotions from him even if he hasn’t noticed it himself (I’m extremely observant lol) and even if others around me don’t notice it, I do.. so I say, he is perfect just the way he is, we can’t move from the past, only work towards a better future 🙂 so plz stop tarrying in the past, and be glad you two are together, and do everything to make sure of it that you have the bestest life ever. With this all said, all hopes and prayers I hope you have a great evening and I bid you a good night.

7. JoeLupe says:

one day you may look back and wish.. man if only I had enjoyed spending time living in the same room as another person, I would give anything to be with them. Don’t take for granted things that you deal with daily. The simple things like homework, sharing a room, going to school for free.. you will miss once you graduate. So enjoy every second you get and be glad that you share a room. Instead of saying “how come” and saying “I have to” instead try saying “because” and “I get to.” It’s a freedom, a joy to do basically anything in life. Don’t take anything for granted. 🙂

8. Masked Wolf says:

I am tired so I may be typing incorrectly, but at docs, yours and Warrior’s I have been there…. STILL AWAKE??!!!

9. JoeLupe says:

Yes, by the looks of it you are indeed awake lol!

10. Masked Wolf says:

I think you should read the comic I found, I linked you on docs, it’s quite…. Interesting…

11. JoeLupe says:

That was my reaction when reading the first two pages lol!

12. Masked Wolf says:

Guess what, I got Warrior to read it, he so far has read it 10-13 times over(13,013 or so pages total) he likes to read it, IDK why, he says it’s rather interesting too, lol…

13. Masked Wolf says:

Finally going to force myself to sleep, GN….

14. JoeLupe says:

Lol well I could add it to my list of website links, I might have to go through it later on because rn I’m quite busy I’m also talking to my mate. (I’m a busy Alpha) oh that reminds me I need to check up on the second pack website

15. JoeLupe says:

Hey everyone rn I am not doing too well.. tbh I don’t know what to do, and I don’t know what has gotten into my mate but for some reason she is saying she’s just like every other girl and she says that if I want to live a happy and normal life, then I would go with someone else. Well what if I don’t WANT a normal life, and what if the life I live is way TOO normal? Huh? Maybe I’m with her and I love her because she brings me joy, she gives me exactly what I need, and I try daily to give her what she needs.. but do I? Do I make her feel special, give her light, and purpose and meaning? Do I help her see that she is unique and that she is the best person for me? Or do I do the opposite? Am I somehow hurting this relationship myself?

16. EmCWolf says:

Hey y’all, I’ll be on more today since I’m through with my only class. 🙂

@JoeLupe The best thing you can do is let her know about your concerns as well as your dedication. Tell her you want to make things work between the two of you, ask her what you can do to support her, and then do those things. It may help to tell her some things she can do/help you with as well, so she feels like she is contributing to the relationship as well. It takes a team, and I know being mates is tough (my mate and I have had quite a bit to work through) but as long as you maintain hope, you will do well.

Also, about this Warrior, whomever he is – be careful. A lack of humanity can be freeing, but dangerously so. Humanity not only gives us our emotions, but also our morals and sense of right and wrong. Without that guidance, without a human conscience, awful and terrible things can be done by people you never thought capable. Just…be wary, don’t get caught up in seeing only the positives to his lack of humanity. There’s a powerful cost to be paid as well.

17. JoeLupe says:

@EmCWolf you are right on that thx for the advice I’ll try what I can. I already apologized for if I had hurt her feelings at all, because when I was telling her that she is not just like everyone else, that she is special just the way she is, she left and went offline and hasn’t been online since. However, I will do what I can with the time I have and the resources available to make it work because I personally do want it to work. About the humanity thing, I guess your right as I said earlier, humanity is not only emotions, but joy, kindness, and understanding. Here is a quote that I made once: “No this means that sometimes being different is accepting your the same, accepting your human, accepting that you are who you are.”

• JoeLupe says:

“Although accepting your the same makes you different, there is a difference between accepting your the same and trying to be like everyone else.”

18. JoeLupe says:

Next month I’ll continue working on essays. These are the essays I’ll be doing next month:

“You don’t have to be perfect to find the light.” -Agree or Disagree?

Problems and solutions

“Fighting only adds to the bad in this world, it’s not worth killing if it only leads to more death.” -Agree or Disagree?

Self reliance

Tell me what you think of that list 🙂

19. EmCWolf says:

@JoeLupe It’s no trouble. I think those essays sound interesting. Can you link me to the ones you’ve already written, please?

20. Masked Wolf says:

I have returned… I am on docs, now 9-14 mins on… but thought I’d come back for a bit….

21. JoeLupe says:

@EmCWolf ok 😉 and if you remember we also have the Supernatural Peeps Chatroom And I believe your still on there so you can check on there too. These are the essays I had written so far:

“Failure is not the worst thing in the world. The very worst is not to try.” -Agree or Disagree

Heart vs Mind

Contradictions and Perception

FanFiction websites research

Should cell phones be allowed in school?

@M-wolf alright and plz let me know what you think about the thing I had sent you. Thx 😉

22. Masked Wolf says:

Wait, wat? I see nothing new there…… Have you seen docs? I have told you why…. lol!

23. JoeLupe says:

@m-wolf I was referring to the pics of the convo lol!

24. Masked Wolf says:

Hello, I’m back, and so far I’m aware, not much….