1. Masked Wolf says:

Google Docs, I use Warrior’s since I don’t bother to make my own, lol. How are you?

2. JoeLupe says:

Hello peeps.

@Wolfie how are you today?

@M-wolf hi I am online, still praying that Evaluna comes on

3. Masked Wolf says:

Hello, I am just coming to say, until we meet again….

4. JoeLupe says:

Hello everyone apologies for bringing you more stress, but rn I am not doing too well.. 🙁 in fact my mate hasn’t been online all day, and I feel like she may not be on in a while. I hope she isn’t that mad, as to where she would ignore my presence. Sometimes I feel as if I just want to end my life, but it’s because I can feel it… something has changed between me and Evaluna. The light which we had seems to have dispersed.. I personally do not hope so, and even if it has I do not want to give up on her. But.. I don’t know how our relationship can heal if I can never see her.. 🙁 if anyone is online, I would really like to talk to someone, because that would greatly help me. However I doubt that anyone could bring me the light she did.. but as I said, it’s very hard on me rn… she was the one who stopped me from ending it all, who brought me Light, who gave me hope. But now… after I told her that everyone is technically human… after I had lied to her… after she had tested me herself… things have changed between us. I lied to her, not because I wanted to hurt her, but because I thought I was protecting her.. but I ended up hurting her. After that it has been trial after trial designed to tear me down, to convince me to leave. She told me once to find someone else, and another time that if I wanted a happy normal life that I should choose someone else. She pretended to loose her memories to convince me to lose hope, and now she keeps stating that she is just like everyone else, no matter what, and that she isn’t special. But through these trials I myself keep pushing on, because I believe there is hope. Is it wrong to believe there is hope? After all I went through, one would have given up, but not me. Because I know there is something inside of her, that doesn’t want to go, that feels bad about what she had said. But to fix the pain, she replaces it with another pain.. today I was going to give her something, that was supposed to help her with her self esteem, to help aid her in the darkness.. I wanted to do something, so that when I’m not there and she needs someone to talk to, she could have comfort. I wanted to teach her… to teach herself, to help spark her own fire. But I guess sometimes in life what you plan doesn’t always happen. In fact almost all the time what you intended will not be the actual result. Yet somehow I keep pushing for the actual result, whether she wants to listen or not I will not give up on her.. for I had made a promise a long time ago, to never give up on her… and I do not ever want to do so. But will she listen to me when I tell her the truth? Or will she continue to try to break the glass more than it already is? This is what I had messaged her: “Apologies I misinterpreted what you were attempting to tell me. But you also misinterpreted what I was trying to tell you. But before I attempt to help you understand what I wanted to tell you, I want to say something. You say that if I want a normal life I should be with someone else. Well maybe I don’t want a normal life? Added to such, I don’t want to break the glass, I want to build it up so what can I do to help it build up? Plz I personally do love you and I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else. So I say, can you plz help build the glass too? Don’t tear it down, there is hope. 🙂 I wouldn’t want to be with anyone else, and as I said before we are together for a reason, not to come apart. So plz don’t break us apart. Plz help me build us up again. Do you remember the time when our relationship was like Romeo and Juliet? It can be like that again, as long as you have hope 🙂 so plz don’t give up on the life. And no one is perfect I understand. And if you say you’re like everyone else, there is a reason that we are together. Not because I want to change you, but because I want you to see that you are special, and even if not to yourself, you are special to me. 🙂 so plz understand my point of view I’m trying to understand yours. I promised I would not give up on you, on my love, on us, this relationship. I do not intend on breaking any promise. Don’t make me break them. Plz.. where there is a will there is a way, the light will only go out if you cover it in darkness. I will not cover our light, would you?” Do you think this is enough? Or should I do more to try? Because for her I’ll go to the ends of the universe, even if it means getting this whole website to help me, I’ll make sure of it that she doesn’t feel pain, but rather joy 🙂 but is she happy in this relationship? What would make her unhappy? If anyone is online, please help me on this.

5. Evaluna says:

@Joelupe i’m not mad at you look at the docs plz…..

6. JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna omg ok I’ll go on soon 😀

7. EmCWolf says:

Evening, everyone. @JoeLupe I do hope you’re feeling better about things. It’s tough sometimes, and things don’t always go as planned, but you can always regroup and go from there. <3

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hello ya guys! How r u all today?

9. JoeLupe says:

@EmCWolf I am doing better now 🙂 and to be completely honest, I do hope you are doing well as well. (Great advice though lol)

@Milky/Ally hello lol

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi! How are you?

11. JoeLupe says:

@Milky I am decently fine lol hbu?

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Finnnnne

13. JoeLupe says:

Jesus Christ I feel like my life is a reality TV show. Is that normal, or should I be worried?

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

No ooo. Why you are telling this? Huh? You r Life is best i think Cause you Have a Mate like @Evaluna. Who understand Your pains so easily. 🙂

15. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy lol yeah, however I hadn’t meant it in that sense, but in the likeness of my life seeming as a Reality TV show meaning it’s crazy. lol! But sometimes we do need that bit of crazy, to help us better appreciate the calm.

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hmmm that s good. 😀

17. EmCWolf says:

@JoeLupe I know what you mean, my life has been way busy recently too lol. I’m glad you’re doing better. I haven’t really done much today, but it’s good to have a lazy day every once in a while.

@Alvy I don’t believe we’ve met, I’m EmCWolf but you can call me EmC or just Em. I’m Beta of my pack (we don’t give out the name since we’ve finally met our quota of members after two years of wolves coming in and out). 🙂

18. Hello My Alvy /my Mate /sugar Cream Puff Pie How Are You My Love

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I am dating now

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

With Bloss and Bubbs

21. EmCWolf says:

@Alvy What? Also I don’t know if you saw, but I did take the time to introduce myself to you…

22. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi! Nice to Meet you

23. But You Are My Mate My Alvy What Do You Mean By “you’re Dating Now” ?????

24. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Yes @Wolfie i mean it. Haha. Actually it was a party with 6 of my human friend s. For my Birthday. But now i m at home.