1. Evaluna says:

@Werewolfloveralways cooool πŸ˜€ i’m not a werewolf…i think….but my mate is an Alpha πŸ˜€

2. EmCWolf says:

@Evaluna It’s good to see you! How are you doing? πŸ™‚

@Werewolfloveralways We appreciate your enthusiasm, but maybe don’t yell so much? πŸ™‚ It’s good that you’re here though haha I don’t intend to sound mean

3. JoeLupe says:

@Werewolflover ha lol well I wish you luck, but sorry this Alpha is taken lol

4. Evaluna says:

@EmCWolf and the same goes to you my friend it’s been a while πŸ˜€ and i’m great hbu??

5. JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna I love you sooo much πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

6. Evaluna says:

me too babe i love you more than the whole planet earth and galaxy can hold.. πŸ˜€

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Such a cute couple. Oh shit! I am become so ooo girly now days. This is not good

8. Evaluna says:

@Alvy i guess that’s….a bad thing??

9. Masked Wolf says:

Well, I may be a girl but I try not to act girly, but being girly isn’t always, that, bad….. Sometimes though(past experience)….

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hello ya guys again!

11. Evaluna says:

@Alvy heyyyy πŸ˜€

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Yeeeeeeeeppppppp @Evaluna how are you today?

13. Evaluna says:

@Alvy i’m great hbu??

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Finnnnnnnnne

15. Alvy Darkstorm says:

My final examinition is near at hand. On 28 November my exam will be start.

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

When is Your s @Evaluna?

17. EmCWolf says:

Good morning everyone πŸ™‚ How are y’all?
    @Evaluna To answer your question last night I’m doing pretty well lol. Final exams will be starting soon so things are going to get even more hectic…but I’ll manage somehow, I always do. πŸ˜€

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

@Em hi! How r u?

19. Fallenstar says:

Sorry i have not been on.. I kinda got sick πŸ™

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Oh, now i m playing a Vampire game. Its so cool and nice any girl will like it.

21. JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna to what you said earlier: β€œme too babe i love you more than the whole planet earth and galaxy can hold.. β€œ I love you too, and it’s because of my love that black holes were made, to make sure that the universe doesn’t burst because of my love lol! πŸ˜‰ I love you to the ends of the universe and back again and I will never stop loving you πŸ˜€

@Alvy good luck on your tests

@Fallenstar that’s ok, we understand πŸ™‚

@EmCWolf a few things, do you know how to control your anger? Because I got angry at a teacher today and I growled at them. Another thing: how are you and your pack doing? And lastly: good luck on your exams lol!

22. EmCWolf says:

@JoeLupe You get the hang of it with practice. Despite being a wolf, I’m not very easily angered, though occasionally I’ll accidentally growl when I’m annoyed – I just kinda turn it into a cough or act like I was clearing my throat if there’s anyone around. I think of it like letting my humanity overtake/dilute the wolfier instincts (growling, etc) when I do get upset, it helps to keep up appearances of being totally human. Hopefully that makes sense! πŸ™‚

My pack is doing well, we’ve met our member quota so we’re in the process of taking down any identifiable mention of our pack (mostly just removing the name from places we used to recruit) which is kind of detailed, we don’t want to accidentally leave our name up/out there for anyone else to find. But we’re doing well, my mate and I are Betas of the pack now. It’s good to be back in my old position with someone else alongside me πŸ˜€

23. Alvy Darkstorm says:

You are a werewolf, right? @Em?

24. Masked Wolf says:

HEY, did I miss you guys again, I seem to be doing that a lot lately… how are you?

25. JoeLupe says:

@EmCWolf thank you it did make sense, I’ll try using that tactic next time it happens πŸ˜‰ I’ll also try to get Hybrid back on here because it has grown significantly less dramatic lol! Also I do need to talk to him, we have some bad blood and I do not want that to stay, so I will talk to him.