1. Fallenstar says:

@Girlwerewolfsforever, Aww man i’m a were-coyote but am i still cool 🙂 lol.

2. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy yes.. he woke up crying and started walking around whispering and when he saw Evaluna he smiled and then walked away and in the ride home he just stared off into the distance.. but if you would read what I wrote I’m just asking that you pray for her cousin, and for her protection. (This happened after she did a spell to unlock her “inner demon”)

3. Evaluna says:

hello everyone 😀 😀

4. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar yes you are cool lol! 😉

5. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I can help you @Evaluna. There is a way

6. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy I’ve already tried exorcism

7. Alvy Darkstorm says:

I ll give you something but it s not a spell

8. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Give me 10 min s i m type ing it

9. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Rabbi aouzu bika min hamajatish sayatini oha aouzu bika rabbi a yah dhurun.

10. Alvy Darkstorm says:

It ll help to be safe you @Evaluna. It ll protect you. It s not a spell. Believe me

11. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy ok

@All why do people suffer? Why do they have to suffer? What is the purpose of suffering? I learned that it is indeed through the suffering we find strength, where we turn to gold, the coal into diamonds. But why does suffering have to be a thing, why can’t we just live together in peace, and love, and enjoy each other’s company? I’ve been trying tbh to change this website because I saw little glimmers of hope. I wanted to see a website that was actually good, filled with light, where people.. normal people could come online and connect and see the truth.. to be different.. and to learn most of all that when I’m suffering you go alone and you go to your grave, but if you suffer with a friend you will be saved. 🙂 I know this as a fact that no one can go alone in life.

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

So, did you get it? @Joelupe. What i typed

13. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy that looks like Hebrew to me lol is it Hebrew?

14. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Bye. Ttul

15. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy bye then

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Noooooooo! Don’t try to tell that again. God will punish me not you. Cause i give it you. It s ” Arbi ” language .

17. Evaluna says:

@ALvy thank you very much 😀

18. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Plz read it carefully. If you do mistakes it ll not work

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

It ll help you. I m sure

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hiiiii @Lucas

21. Masked Wolf says:

I can’t use docs for a LONG time, just trying to make sure no information is comprimised…. I’m not as good as Warrior at spelling… I gtg again anyways….

22. Fallenstar says:

Good morning everyone

23. JoeLupe says:

@Everyone random topic to talk about, why do we focus so much on control? Yet when we have no control, why is there mass anarchy?

What sparked this was, last night I had been trying to open myself up and unleash my subconscious mind. I kind of blacked out part way, and awakened while I was getting ready to respond to Verumiel. (I actually was in the Google Docs with Evaluna, blacked out and regained conscious thought before I responded to Verumiel.) and I got this feeling.. inside that my subconscious wants me to not worry about control, but to just let loose and be myself. I still have yet to ask my subconscious what I am, because still I am uncertain. Just like I have felt from the beginning, I have felt like something about wolves is who I am, but I can’t understand it and I keep trying to convince myself I’m human but I feel like there is a massive wall standing over some part of me I’m trying to reach.. which is why I want to access my subconscious thought to find out.

24. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, I can’t tell you what you are and what your not. But if you feel a certain connection with something take that connection seriously, Open it up and find out what connection it is.