1. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, I believe you trying to open your inner self is good.. Your train of thought moves in one way only, If you tilt that way you may be able to think in a better manner.. allowing yourself to open up more and take in the truth of what you truly are.

2. JoeLupe says:

So how was I able to try to connect to my subconscious mind? Well I found that my mind is too active to meditate so while I keep trying to improve on that, how can I actually meditate? Well this is what I’ve learned.. your mind has different “states” it is in. There is your fully conscious state, subconscious state, and your unconscious state. When you are asleep, your mind’s energy waves go at Different “waves” of energy for every state your mind is in. Infra-Low brainwaves (also known as Slow Cortical Potentials), are thought to be the basic cortical rythms that underlie our higher brain functions. Very little is known about infra-low brainwaves. Their slow nature make them difficult to detect and accurately measure, so few studies have been done. They appear to take a major role in brain timing and network function. Delta brainwaves are slow, loud brainwaves (low frequency and deeply penetrating, like a drum beat). They are generated in deepest meditation and dreamless sleep. Delta waves suspend external awareness and are the source of empathy. Healing and regeneration are stimulated in this state, and that is why deep restorative sleep is so essential to the healing process. Theta brainwaves occur most often in sleep but are also dominant in deep meditation. Theta is our gateway to learning, memory, and intuition. In theta, our senses are withdrawn from the external world and focused on signals originating from within. It is that twilight state which we normally only experience fleetingly as we wake or drift off to sleep. In theta we are in a dream; vivid imagery, intuition and information beyond our normal conscious awareness. It’s where we hold our ‘stuff’, our fears, troubled history, and nightmares. Alpha brainwaves are dominant during quietly flowing thoughts, and in some meditative states. Alpha is ‘the power of now’, being here, in the present. Alpha is the resting state for the brain. Alpha waves aid overall mental coordination, calmness, alertness, mind/body integration and learning. Beta brainwaves dominate our normal waking state of consciousness when attention is directed towards cognitive tasks and the outside world. Beta is a ‘fast’ activity, present when we are alert, attentive, engaged in problem solving, judgment, decision making, or focused mental activity.

Beta brainwaves are further divided into three bands; Lo-Beta (Beta1, 12-15Hz) can be thought of as a ‘fast idle’, or musing. Beta (Beta2, 15-22Hz) is high engagement or actively figuring something out. Hi-Beta (Beta3, 22-38Hz) is highly complex thought, integrating new experiences, high anxiety, or excitement. Continual high frequency processing is not a very efficient way to run the brain, as it takes a tremendous amount of energy. Gamma brainwaves are the fastest of brain waves (high frequency, like a flute), and relate to simultaneous processing of information from different brain areas. Gamma brainwaves pass information rapidly and quietly. The most subtle of the brainwave frequencies, the mind has to be quiet to access gamma.

Gamma was dismissed as ‘spare brain noise’ until researchers discovered it was highly active when in states of universal love, altruism, and the ‘higher virtues’. Gamma is also above the frequency of neuronal firing, so how it is generated remains a mystery. It is speculated that gamma rhythms modulate perception and consciousness, and that a greater presence of gamma relates to expanded consciousness and spiritual emergence.

What I had done myself, was indeed listen to music that was supposed to access my subconscious train of thought, and as such I found that my results which I said, happened.. and this is why, because to access this train of thought, one must essentially become subconscious, not fully unconscious but subconscious. Added to such, in the brief moment after I had exited that state and was about to reply to Verumiel I had felt something like an energy inside, which felt like what I describe to be love. I was not thinking about Verumiel before I blacked out but I was thinking about Evaluna, and I still thought about her in that brief moment before I was like “wait why.. am I on our website ready to reply to Verumiel?” But I don’t know how to tell Evaluna that I felt that way after I exited the subconscious state. How should I tell her?..

• JoeLupe says:

Oh yeah to clear things up, I used music to connect to my subconscious mind, music that claimed to in fact go at a certain “hz” that the brain goes at the subconscious level lol

3. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar yeah only I can answer that and that’s what I’m trying to do lol! But what I want to know is why in fact do I sometimes just feel the need to, or instinct to do things such as howl, growl, etc. uncontrollably but instead I just give into my own instincts? Idk.. sometimes I can’t even believe some things about myself as actually legit and real, and not some mental disorder.. it’s just hard to believe for me lol

4. JoeLupe says:

Oh apologies for not asking, @Fallenstar how are you this fine morning? (Or afternoon, depends on where you are lol)

5. Fallenstar says:

DAT PARAGRAPH THOUGH!

6. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupem I’m swell.. CANT FIND MY HOUSE KEYS THOUGH!. 🙁

7. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar which paragraph though? Lol!

8. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe Dat one up there, I had them in P,1 i placed them on the table because it kept making a “cling, klang” Noise. So after then i did my work and switched classes. And did my work and switched classes again. To notice at lunch. THEY WERE GONE!. I hope i did not throw them away. on accident at lunch. I asked the teachers also but they say they did not know were it was.

9. JoeLupe says:

Simple solution to your question of where it is: you must have left it in your class while switching classes. Try looking in lost and found or something, or they were possibly stolen. When you switched classes, do you remember HOLDING or at least definently HAVING your keys?

10. Masked Wolf says:

Joe, I say meditate, Warrior has been trying to meditate recently, it helps with many things, increasing speed, strength, ect. but I think it would be helpful for you for other reasons, lol, I have to go again, but just thought I would try to help.

11. JoeLupe says:

@m-wolf sorry to say, as much as I would like to meditate, my mind doesn’t appear to be affected because I keep thinking and can’t stop thinking.. however I do and still will try to meditate. Until then I will work my own method which seems to work lol!

Thinking about it, I think that my mind went to Theta brainwaves, but right then because I had been thinking about Evaluna, my brain activated the gamma brainwaves and I felt what is essentially considered.. love. Lol! It is because of this higher state of mind that awakened me out of my subconscious thought process, and thus caused me to awaken to Alpha or Lo-Beta brainwaves. Lol!

12. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, Yes i do. And i think they were stolen. i looked for the keys in each of the classes even the one i switched in to know they are gone.

13. JoeLupe says:

Well this isn’t good.. I would suggest getting a new pair of keys and possibly installing a security system. But I’m still wondering, how do I tell Evaluna that I had felt the gamma waves of love after my subconscious thoughts?

14. JoeLupe says:

Ok I’ll be at lunch brb lol

15. Fallenstar says:

Cya lupe @Joelupe

16. JoeLupe says:

Ok I’m back lol 😉 jeez I miss being able to talk to my mate a lot. DX I can’t wait for the day for us to meet.. (me and Evaluna)

17. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, Wow you and Evaluna are respected by the whole chat. and have been together for a long time (thats what i hear). I hope i too find a mate someday.

18. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, There are many of fishes in the sea though.. I got tons of time to go looking.

19. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar, Yes, there are plenty of girls in the world, but when you do find the one, just know that as there are many fish in the sea, there is no other like her.

20. EmCWolf says:

@JoeLupe I wouldn’t worry too much about telling Evaluna what you felt, I’m sure she will receive the news well. Also, you’re right about control, it certainly is a strange illusion. Even in giving up control, you remain in control to an extent, because you can choose to take it back at any time.

@Fallenstar Yeah, Joe and Evaluna have made it through a lot – they definitely deserve our respect. 😀

As a side note to anyone interested in a bit about me, my mate, Ethan, and I have been through a lot as well; just with different challenges than Joe and Evaluna have faced. It’s good to know you’ll have someone by your side, regardless of what happens. 🙂

21. JoeLupe says:

@EmCWolf it is in those challenges we face, where we see where our heart truly lies. At times it’s hard to see, but it is in those moments of uncertainty, of darkness in our lives, that we truly see the light within. Great relationships, are not perfect. Yes you face trouble, and yes it’s hard to see the truth sometimes, but everything happens for a reason. Those.. trials, those sufferings… as the Devil intended it to hurt us by making us suffer, God intends to take that suffering and use it to build strength.. it is through those trials and tribulations that we become gold.. through the heat and pressure that we are turned into diamonds. Respect should be earned, not given. At first I remember a time when I kept dealing with people who argue, people who seemingly want to make me feel bad.. but I learned that if you respect others, they will respect you. I’m not sure how much respect I need really, but as an Alpha I presume I will get a lot anyways lol! However I am glad to learn a bit about yourself, this website knows quite a bit about me and Evaluna’s relationship, because it was here it was founded, the torch lit in my heart. It was because of here that our love is refined.. In fact it feels like you have another part of you, and that you are a part of them. To have someone by your side, and to be by their side, is the greatest miracle God can give. 🙂 I told Evaluna the thing that happened, and she was like; “I.. I don’t know what to say”

22. Alvy Darkstorm says:

What a day! Its raining all day. I love rain. Is
    Anyone here Who love rain like me? ❤ 😉 🙂

23. Masked Wolf says:

Me and Warrior, he is away, but I am here to stop by and say hey! I gtg now since limited internet, but, ENJOY YOUR DAY!

24. JoeLupe says:

Hello all..

25. JoeLupe says:

So… Evaluna said that she needs a break from our relationship after I told her about the thing, but she said it’s because she needs to get caught up with classes… so for now me and Evaluna are just friends… tbh I don’t know how to take this, but I guess.. I should just give her some space.. however I had been so focused on others, helping them with light, that I myself don’t even understand my own emotions…