1. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, A M-shift is a mental shift from part human to part wolf or (other supernatural creatures who are able to shift from a form to another) While Physical shifting is a real form shifting like saying your a Human walking down a street at 1st and then after p-shifting your a giant wolf ready to hunt. most people don’t believe in physical shifting its actually quiet true, But you want to know more about M-shifting, When your a creature that can change forms and you want to M-SHIFT you have to use different methods that will calm you and open your mind up, To let out that inner form of yourself. M-shifting is a easier method than P-shifting. and its less painfull, really though there is no pain at all when it comes to M-shifting, P-shifting though is more painfull because your going threw transformation which is crazy because all your bones and cells have to change around in order to adapt to this form that you seem to have taken a hold of. When you M-shift you use wolf methods like you were a wolf but your still in human form, thats why the people who believe they are therians use M-shifting because it poses a less painfull but more silly and serious way of taking on your inner beast. And that all comes down to your growling. I mean your growling can be different things. Werewolf were-coyote hell hound? we all would not know, its your job to find that out. Also about the meditation, Yea some people have a deeper wild side than others. meditation is a quiet and calming method you use to relax and open your inner mind, but since you can’t do meditation i suggest you do other methods in order to focus on M-shifting or what ever else your looking for. But then again, i don’t think your crazy at all.. based off the advice and details you normally give people its crazy to say your insane. and plus its prob just you m-shifting stuff popping out.

2. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, Also sorry for the late reply I had to go out.

3. JoeLupe says:

So.. @Fallenstar are you stating that I’m not in fact insane, but indeed sane? And it’s alright I’m at a chess tournament rn lol I have .5 points I’m not sure if I would win… but anyways we’ll see lol! 😉 so i know what a physical shift is, and I’m trying to prove it scientifically (making tremendous progress) but based on my research, I don’t think anyone, even with p-shifting abilities, is some separate species of creature. I believe that we are all human, in a way, and some may be some sub-classification of human, like those people in the Amazon who don’t sweat and those of which with Northern European ancestry having a 30% or so better chance at surviving against AIDS. I believe for one to essentially m-shift, there had to have been a genetic adaptation at one point that would indeed allow such a thing to occur. Why and how? I still haven’t figured out.. and I believe p-shifting doesn’t have to do with genetics, but rather a developed state of mind. But wait, isn’t p-shifting supposed to be physical and m-shifting mental? Essentially yes, however I had a theory once that I’m not sure would work, but I would try it out anyways. I learned once that we must wear retainers, or our teeth would return to the way it was BEFORE braces. That’s because, even if we don’t remember, our brain does indeed remember the way our body was before. That’s also why when you reach a growth spurt you feel strange and awkward lol! But anyways, I had a theory… what if we were to trick our brain into believing that your body was once in the form of a wolf? To trick it to think, you were originally a wolf? I asked a few people and they said, that should work.. so once you trick your brain and eventually your body changes as such (may or may not cause pain I haven’t researched into that) then your body will be able to change back to human because you remember your body being human. Then you would also be able to p-shift back into a wolf whenever (by will or choice) via some mental capabilities and practice.. then the p-shifting should come naturally for your body. But I had another theory on the calorie output of p-shifting, if one were to use a lot of energy and brain power to shift, I think their mind would grow tired and they would need to rest, but then because they are literally CHANGING their physical shape, they would need to ingest a lot of calories to be able to withstand that sort of physical change. Now, if you don’t know how to train your body or trick it to believe as such, I had another theory… looking into the purpose and effects of spells, certain spells tap into your inner subconscious, thus changing your view on reality. A luck spell only gives you a more optimistic view on life tapping into your subconscious to do so. But a “werewolf spell” essentially wouldn’t work, as it only makes you believe your turning into a werewolf, thus giving you “Clinical Lycanthropy.” But if one were to create a spell that instead of making you believe that your turning into a werewolf, instead tricks your mind into remembering your body originally as a wolf, thus causing your mind to change your body to that of a p-wolf then it *should* work, but we also have to accept the possibility that it would give you just a hint of insanity. However, someone such as I have not exactly done any spells that do that to me (I’ve done 40 something werewolf spells though, undid them all afterwards however), nor have I trained my mind as such. This wolf problem has been a chronic issue with me over these years, and it had started to develop sometime two summers ago.

4. Evaluna says:

hey everyone 😀

5. JoeLupe says:

@Evaluna omg hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀 😀

6. JoeLupe says:

Oh how the hearts of men have corrupted.. as such in their arrogance they can not see the error of their ways. Sadly, I know this is what is to come to pass.. then will be the end of times. No one can truly prepare for the Tribulation, and only the idiots are brave enough to still trek on, knowing the evil yet going through it anyways.. I guess I’m one of those idiots lol… because I will move on, despite everything I will move on to honor God. I don’t want to be one to SURVIVE it.. I don’t care about survival. I just care that I bring honor to God..

• JoeLupe says:

But I must say.. in those idiots, we find hope. Hope, that there may still be good in this world, and hope.. knowledge… that that little good in the world, is indeed worth fighting for.

7. Eclipse says:

Hey what’s up? Anyone on.

8. Eclipse says:

Hey what’s up? Anyone on? I havnt been on recently because of me being really sick soooo yeah.

9. JoeLupe says:

@Eclipse @Lucas hello…

10. Fallenstar says:

Good afternoon everyone.. Or no good Morning! :3

11. EmCWolf says:

Hello all. I’ll be on sporadically today, taking care of some things before we go on break tomorrow afternoon. 😀

12. JoeLupe says:

@EmCWolf ah right it’s because of Thanksgiving break lol! And I just want to say, that I’m sick of controlling myself and pretending like I’m completely human.. I honestly don’t know what to do. I just want to permanently let my inner wolf out. (I hope you know what I mean by that) I’m sick of just… acting like all of these other normal people, acting like it’s all fine, like I’m not some werewolf or something… pretending like I’m like everyone else. Plz if you have any advice on what to do, I would love it 🙂

@Fallenstar hello how are you this fine morning? I’m doing y = x² Lol!

13. Fallenstar says:

@Joelupe, XD lol, I am great!

14. JoeLupe says:

@Fallenstar *wags tail* that’s great! 😀 do you even know what y = x² is on a coordinate graph?

• JoeLupe says:

I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to put the *wags tail* part it’s just that it came out while I was talking lol!… but I’ll try harder to stop placing those in my sentences. >.<

• JoeLupe says:

I meant typing and I also forgot to mention that I didn’t really care about the “wags tail” part until after I sent..

15. Hey what do you type for an Native American girl names that mean wolf it keeps saying try again. Sorry I’m new to this website.

16. Also how do you change your pic.

17. JoeLupe says:

@Kara Harrison hello lol! Welcome to the website, it’s quite spacious here *looks at vast emptiness* if you are talking about the “werewolf name generator” there is a “first” and “last” name as separate sections on the thing, just put your first name in the first name section, last name in your last name section, and then see if it works that way lol! However if it doesn’t, I suggest find an alias name to use and put it in to see if it works lol! ^.^ I hope it works for you and it’s quite a pleasure to have you on here!

18. JoeLupe says:

To change your pic, simply go to the gravatar(dot)com website and sign in with your email that you use on this site (but this time on the gravatar website), then you can change your profile pic on there. Once done, make sure that you “confirm” the pic and afterwards wait for it to load. It may take some time lol! Also, wherever you use that email on a website that uses the “gravatar” thing, it will show the pic. And a word of advice, on this website it takes some time sometimes for people to respond. lol! Just be patient, and someone will respond ^.^

19. Thanks joelupe, I’m doing a writing on the trail of tears it’s a historical fiction.

20. JoeLupe says:

@Kara Harrison that sounds fun ^.^ I’m currently doing nothing in class lol 😉 (I’m waiting for a reply from either Fallenstar or EmCWolf)

21. I need to go but thanks for the advice,bye.