1. JoeLupe says:

Lol ah ok see you later then, it was a joy meeting you, I hope you have a great day! ^.^

2. I thought the clock said 12:58 but I was wrong silly me.

3. I still have one hr till I do have to leave.

4. Is this website like Facebook

5. JoeLupe says:

Not really… and that’s nice I envy your time.

6. EmCWolf says:

@Kara Welcome to the site. Good to see a fresh face! I’d just try googling a wolf name generator, or look up Native American name meanings to find one that suits your story.

@JoeLupe I know what you mean…it’s a struggle we all face. Eventually, I just made peace with having to seem ‘normal’ in most situations. You’ll find something that helps you cope – like for me, I just know that I only have to act human for a bit at a time, and then I have the freedom to act how I want. It’s sort of like finding your anchor that Derek mentions in Teen Wolf, if you’re familiar with the show (great for entertainment, but chock full of inaccuracies – especially the whole Alpha/Beta/Omega thing being assigned at birth or when you’re turned – TOTALLY fictional, which sadly very few people realize…it’s a pet peeve of mine when people claim they’re an Alpha or whatever and they are just faking with no true understanding of pack dynamics -_-). But yeah. You just have to find a way to cope, whether it’s something you tell yourself, like a mantra, or just working on controlling how you act day by day. Hopefully that helps. 🙂

7. JoeLupe says:

@EmCWolf well.. it does help in a way. (Yes I have watched the show I’m almost done with the series ^.^) however I had actually stated previously that I was tired of control. Since when was life all about control? Can’t we just learn to just.. be? But hey, that’s just my opinion, however normally what would help would be talking to Evaluna, because she is the only one keeping me sane.. but she is rarely on, and we have broken up (for the sake of catching up with classes, we might get back together after her classes are better) so I have nothing to channel my emotions and instincts to.. but perhaps I have no choice but to just “control” like practically everyone in this world is trying to do.. _._

8. EmCWolf says:

@JoeLupe For us, control is just another natural part of the way our lives are. You learn to incorporate it into how you live so eventually it becomes second nature. Think of it like a garden hose with a sprayer on the end. At times, you only need a small stream to get things done (acting ‘normal’), but sometimes, you have to let it go on a stronger setting (being your ‘true’ self) so the pressure doesn’t get to be too much. Basically it’s all about learning when to let what show through. You get used to it, even though I know it’s tough to reign things in right now. You don’t have to act completely normal, either…you can practice enough to let little bits seep through without going all-out, like using your wolf senses. With practice, you can learn to use more of less of your wolf abilities as the situation calls for it. I’ll explain more in my email once I get the time to go through it all in-depth. Maybe that helps a little more?

9. Hi EmCWolf. Thanks for the greeting. And I only seen a little bit of teen wolf. But my older sis likes it. Also I’ve found a name but it doesn’t mean wolf though. It’s Adahy.

10. EmCWolf says:

I meant to say “more or less of your wolf abilities”, my bad. 😛 🙂

11. Hey everyone makes mistakes.

12. Have you seen twilight. Are you team Jacob or Edward.? I’m Jacob.

13. EmCWolf says:

@Kara True enough, I just didn’t want anyone to be confused haha. I’m glad you found a name that works for your story! What does Adahy mean?

14. JoeLupe says:

Yes.. a little bit more lol! I guess you could say, that I haven’t learned when to use my metaphorical hose in that sense, in the way where I am able to know when to act “normal” and know when to just let loose.. and I would enjoy a more “in depth” talk on that subject lol! ^.^

15. EmCWolf says:

I’ve seen it, but it’s been a long time. Honestly, I think the story was poorly written with very one-dimensional characters, but if I had to pick, I’d pick Jake’s team.

16. JoeLupe says:

I would be on Team Jacob as well lol! ^.^

17. Fallenstar says:

@Kara, XD twilight is amazing lol.. I don’t have a team sadly but Hello my name is fallen! Nice to meet ya 😀

18. Nice to meet you to fallen , me and my sis love the twilight saga but sadly she’s on team Edward:(

19. To Emc Adahy means lives in the woods in Native American. 🙂

20. He is a male Native American son of the chief and they are moving because the trail of tears and he meets a nice girl on the way. I haven’t found a name for her yet.

21. KHWolf. says:

Which name is better.

22. KHWolf. says:

Hey just a heads up I can only talk in the chat room during school because I don’t get my IPhone 7plus till Christmas. I wish I can talk to you people all the time you guys make good company.

23. KHWolf. says:

Well good bye till tomorrow. See ya.

24. EmCWolf says:

@Kara Bye! Talk to you tomorrow. I really like that name, it’s a good choice. Best of luck with your story. 🙂