1. Remus Lupin says:

Joe, it is so true, no promises I won’t use Today’s quote.

2. Remus Lupin says:

BTW @EmCWolf I do not celebrate thanksgiving like you do in America, but don’t be suprised.

3. KHWolf. says:

Hey guys I can’t do this web any more see ya I loved your company.

4. EmCWolf says:

@Remus I know other countries don’t do things the same way we do, that’s why I said “if you celebrate it” – I’m well aware not everyone does.

5. EmCWolf says:

@KHWolf Just saw your message. Sad to see you go, but good luck. I hope to see you again in the future. 🙂

6. JoeLupe says:

Wow the feels on here.. well I must say, that I indeed will miss you too @KHwolf it is sad that I didn’t get to know you that much, but I’m glad to have met you. I hope you have a great day, week, and etc. ahead see you later I guess..

@EmCWolf hello how are you this fine evening?

7. Eclipse says:

Hi Joe hi EMC

8. JoeLupe says:

@Eclipse hello 🙂

9. JoeLupe says:

Hey everyone.. so I had been wondering. Why is it that everyone keeps pulling themselves down, and using their words against one another? Why is it that there seems to be a darkness in everything? Tbh.. not many, in fact no people no my life like I do.. no one has seen what I have seen. But the thing is, I know everyone’s pain. I know we all feel pain. I know there is a darkness, around the corner, ready to hurt us at any time. Sometimes we are so caught up in having fun, that we realize that the darkness is upon us. I’m not sure if you have noticed, but it feels like after every time we have a fun moment.. a bright moment.. every time we feel like things are going right, that something happens. Then somehow, when we are down, and we feel like everything will end, something comes up to comfort you in some way. When we focus so much on the steps we are taking, we miss what the path has to offer. I’ve noticed that the longer we pretend things are alright, the less they will be. But the more we strain ourselves because we are in this mess, the less we will see a way out, even if it’s right there.. again we focus so much on the steps we take, we miss what the path has to offer. I personally used to think so forward, always thinking about the future. Then I realized I was missing enjoying the now while I had it. But then, I started focusing so much on now, that I missed what could possibly happen. What if.. what if we make sure we stay kind of in the center? *sigh* then the longer we try to be clever, and the more we fight, the more an enemy will rise, and eventually you’ll fall.. let’s just hope that there is someone willing to pull you back up when you fall.. as I said previously, I had been through a lot, as has everyone. But would you believe me if I told you, I saw the darkness before I felt the light? That I had to go through the cave to get to the end? That I felt pain before I was healed? Would you believe me if I were to tell you that I was weak? But something.. always in the darkness, something kept me going. I kept thinking it was God. I know, he was a major part of making me who I am today. But there was something else.. and that was when I realized, that I had hope.. hope that things could get better. I always have had that hope. I look bad daily, and think about those good times.. I miss those moments where simply eating dried coffee grounds was the least of my moments. But I keep moving on, in hope that I can see the light improve in my life. When everyone started acting like I was a punching bag for them, and started treating me like dirt, like trash, started casting me off as that “one person who [insert terrible thing here]” I kept pushing on. In tears, I pushed on… then, when my dogs had that one fight that sent something deep inside and showed me something about myself.. I may not know your pain, but I know pain. And it hurts me to see anyone in pain, even some poor squirrel squished on the road. Tbh.. I’ve changed. My eternal search to help others has changed me.. but somehow I’ve remained the same. And that was when I learned, that there is always a light in the darkness, for we know there is pain, darkness, but I know there is light. And I want others to feel healing.. to feel Light.. so they won’t have to go through the pain I have. I left some things out because I know it’ll moderate it if I do write it. -.- I just want you peeps to know, that if you think I can’t help you, there isn’t any point in believing that anymore because I will do all I can, Keep improving, keep trying, until I can, and eventually do help. 🙂 but.. just know that although I don’t show it much, I feel pain myself. That’s why I am able to understand well, because I have been through things myself.. and that’s why I know there is a light in every darkness.. the best things to learn, are not those by observation, but by experience.

10. Eclipse says:

Same I feel sympathy towards things that I’ve experienced before so it helps me understand

11. Remus Lupin says:

Joe, no promises I won’t use that at all (I so will eventually.)

12. JoeLupe says:

@Eclipse thus is the wellspring of wisdom.. never stop searching for understanding, for through understanding wisdom is gained.

@Remus Canis Lupin I am honored.. deeply. 🙂 just know to use my name while quoting me, I would really appreciate it.

13. JoeLupe says:

*sigh* well here goes nothing.. I feel like my time on here, as short lived, is going to come to an end soon. So if I do end up leaving, then I must say, plz don’t cry for me. I’ll return one day. I know that you have that hope in you to find your destinies, you just need to keep searching and never stop. “Whatsoever answer one searches for, even without knowing it, shall find it in due time.”

I’ve learned something about spells.. about the supernatural.. I kept this from everyone because I didn’t want to ruin your joys of being certain things, such as a werewolf, vampire, werecoyote, etc. but I will say it now, on the eve of my departure.

Spells.. really aren’t a good thing, but they aren’t a bad thing.. spells don’t work in the way we think. But that’s alright! Through the trials, we learn something deep inside. All of those moments, where you think that no one notices, that no one cares.. those images of memory that keep dragging you back, tearing you up.. there is a reason for your pain. Everything happens for a reason. So don’t give up because of it gets hard, because through the Fire we turn to gold… through the trials we become champions. I’ve learned, that all of those moments.. shaped me to become who I am today. Without it, who I am is scattered in the wind.. so I’m thankful for those moments, good and bad, because through the darkness.. that everyone saw.. I saw light. When I did my first spell, I didn’t know where it would lead me. But over time, I came to learn somethings.. who you are, you can’t change it. It’s who you are. Again, change one thing and who you really are is scattered in the wind like glass. All of these things.. talking about your material gains.. of becoming a werewolf, vampire, etc.. it will end. Because over time, you’ll notice that nothing lasts forever. You think that you are justified because you say what you are. But you know what? I’m going to be blunt and say, that there ain’t no changing what you are. What you are, is special. Who you are, is like glass. The more you try to change it, and push on it, the further you will get to breaking the glass. But if you can learn to accept yourself, you’ll see that peace of mind, Really is possible. Some things in life can’t be changed.. are inevitable. Things like death, terrible luck, things that seem so bad.. are inevitable. Doing spells, or trying to change it, including death, can result in bad results, but overall teaches you something, that Yes, death occurs. But death.. teaches us that we can’t hold on to our past forever. Those things that bind you, you need to move on. I’m not being mean here, I know the tragedy of death. But I also know something.. that the more we fight against things such as who we are.. the inevitable death as well.. the more we shatter the glass of who we are. We are not these pitiful people who can’t learn jack. We are a species, divided amongst ourselves, and our iniquities, we are all different yet equal. Human rights? Well I tell you that law states that woman and man are equal. But to be forced to believe such.. without consent or second thought of why.. we have grown to rely solely on laws like they were doctrine. Spells.. may not do what they intend to do. But they teach us something.. to accept ourselves and the situations we are in, to not try to control your life, but to instead enjoy it and do what you can in it to improve upon yourselves and others around you. Were we all not born in a mother’s womb? Did we not all take that first step.. to talk.. to learn… did we not all learn to read.. to grow.. to live.. then why are we fighting over disagreements and misunderstandings? Tbh I don’t want to associate with any occult’s, or any form of “supernatural practice,” because all these ever do, is tear you up, creating a false sense of reality in your mind.. it changes you.. it took me too long to realize, that I wasn’t perfect.. but it took me even longer to realize, that all of these things which we do, are so short sighted. Have we not learned anything from Frankenstein?! Things such as death.. should never be toyed with.. it should never ever be messed with. If you think I’m lying about this, you are gravely mistaken.

I know there will be, and I expect someone to say “yes, you say to accept what you are, yet I’m a werewolf.” Ok.. so then I will simply reply saying, I partially do not care much, however if it satisfies you I’ll just tell you, that I’m glad you know what you are, that puts you in a better situation than I.

Have I grown icy harsh yet? Well that was the breeze, here is the blizzard..

@All associated: you need to stop messing with this “supernatural” stuff when you don’t know what it is. “Oh I know what it is” yeah I’ve heard that too many times. Well ya know what? Who cares if you know already, if you truly did you wouldn’t do it. “Oh yeah but I don’t do it” yeah, but you shouldn’t make such a big deal about it.

Do you know how legends are made? Not automatically, but over time our hero forms, and faces many challenges, even within ourselves.. but it ocan be done ^.^

14. Lucas says:

Hello.. again..

15. JoeLupe says:

Yolo peeps and good morning! 😀

I said last night that I would leave soon, and I was at the eve of departure. However, I must say, that soon and eve don’t mean NOW, they mean sometime in the future lol! ^.^ so alas I’m still here, however there will come a time where I stay off of this site for a while, just to go out and learn more things in this world, to gain more experience. I promise you all that when I return after I leave for a while, I will be a little older, a little wiser, and maybe just a little bit smarter too lol 😉 I wish all of you a great thanksgiving break (if you celebrate it) and I will see you all soon! ^.^

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hi guys! How r ya all?

17. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Wow! @Joelupe you are leaving ? We all miss you and @Evaluna so much.

18. Evaluna says:

@Alvy i’m going to be on here 🙂 i’m not leaving not now not ever lol

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi i iiiii @Wolfie. ^_^

20. Alvy Darkstorm says:

And thanks @Evaluna

21. JoeLupe says:

Ok I’m going to update everyone, I’m going to be off starting tomorrow, and I won’t return on this website until December 1st. I hope everyone stays safe and has a great time! ^.^

22. Evaluna says: