Chat

“The secret of being boring is to say everything.” -Voltaire (1694-1778)

64,688 Responses

1. JoeLupe says:

Wow this site has certainly slowed down to a 2011-early2012 comment rate lol!

2. Evaluna says:

jello wolfie ๐Ÿ™‚

3. JoeLupe says:

@Wolfie Yolo! ^.^

@Evaluna Hejeyello lol

4. Remus Lupin says:

we had a turkey today, I claimed it before it was cooked, so instead they gave me a nice raw chicken (I do not like that I did not get the turkey though.)

5. Remus Lupin says:

I keep messing up my email

6. Evaluna says:

@Remus lol mk well i hope you enjoyed that chicken ๐Ÿ™‚

7. Remus Lupin says:

are you kidding, I loved it, perfectly raw, just how I like it ๐Ÿ™‚

8. Evaluna says:

lol so u like ur meat while it’s still walking??? lol or should i say alive???

9. Remus Lupin says:

no no no just raw

10. Masked Wolf says:

I missed everyone again, I will be off until tomorrow, but I hope you all enjoy your days! ๐Ÿ™‚

11. Remus Lupin says:

noo Masked noo

12. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hello ya guys! Today !

13. Remus Lupin says:

hey Alvy

14. Evaluna says:

@Alvy hey!!! well i have to go see you all tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜€

15. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Bye @Evaluna . Sweet dream s

16. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Do YOU know guys, why best friends become enemy in the future ?

17. Masked Wolf says:

No, but it does seem to happen often over here…

18. JoeLupe says:

@Alvy sadly I do.. know why. It is because online, only a portion of your personality is displayed. When people on here are best friends, over time they start to learn more about each other, and slowly their personalities collide. Unfortunately, this can also be the result of being misled, and misinformation, a breaking of trust, and etc.

@Masked, yes.. it does. And what happens more commonly is people leaving a website for good.

Speaking of leaving, guys this is my last time Iโ€™ll be posting on here. Iโ€™ll be taking a break to catch up on schoolwork and such. I hope you all have a great time! And also, plz donโ€™t pull each other apart! But donโ€™t worry, Iโ€™ll be returning here on December 1st, so Iโ€™ll see you then! ๐Ÿ˜€ well bye guys enjoy your stay and Iโ€™ll see you later! ^.^

19. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Our advicer @Joelupe . Haha. ๐Ÿ˜€ Hmmm……… What should we do in Our difficult stiuation s without Your advice ? Well, I think @Joelupe Your mate is here also to help us . Maybe we don’t should to be worry . ^o^

20. Evaluna says:

@Alvy how are you??? and i hope everyone on here is well ๐Ÿ™‚

21. Alvy Darkstorm says:

Hi! @Evaluna how are you today ? And sorry for late

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *